Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cute.

Here is a picture of Alex when he was just 3 months old.

101_0097.jpg

Actually I just read the post in the tech section about posting pictures from online storage places so I figured I'd give it a try.
Wow it worked!!!

That's an awesome dog, what kind is it?

I agree, good looking dog madhacker.

Thanks everyone, He is one of the best dogs I have ever had!!!! that picture was 3 years ago and even good dogs go bad
101_1012.jpg

Posted earlier his punk look, LOL, Just kidding he's still a great dog!!!

my 2 little stinkers i found at a construction site. they are so smart and playful!

3259377144_7691063294.jpg

Rocket those 2 are the most precious little guys being partial to felines I don't have an unbiased opinion of what my favorite animal is LOL.

Heres one of my boys. That's his shaggy look, he gets a haircut about once every 4 months.

20gg0mg.jpg

Nice dog Dent!

Thanks smalls, I think I hurt the other ones feelings. Heres my other guy.

r86m45.jpg

He's a bute! Love labs and their relatives.

Here is our girl sleeping tonight. Trying out a new camera lense.
486362563_tPQtA-L.jpg

486362638_zvMoq-L.jpg

Here's Bandit enjoying the snow from last weekend:

P2280713.jpg

Last edited:
So good to see more pics of Bandit. Hope he enjoyed his THP toys.

He'd enjoy them more if his sister wasn't such a pain!

He looks so fantastic - the moisture makes their hair so soft, doesn't it. And the snow's still so perfect! I still think he looks masculine even with his shaved paw - battle scar.

n1630982108_7417_7560.jpg

The Archduke preparing for a trip to fetch sticks out of the Potomac at Roosevelt Island last Fall.

WSE,
This is so bad, but my question is, is that a Kate Spade bag there?

Julie: I am just waiting for ALL the hair to grow back! They had to shave all around his belly for an ultrasound and the back paw was shaved too! And notice how black his nose is in the snow picture compared to this. It was a lot pinker than even in this picture. This was a few days after we brought him home.

cP2030680.jpg

WSE,
This is so bad, but my question is, is that a Kate Spade bag there?

Comedy. Trust me, JB, that is not a bag you want to buy GG22 anytime soon -- it's a generic diaper bag!

Wifey does have a nice Kate Spade bag I bought her for her birthday two years ago. She's essentially traded it for this since the Princess of Poop came along.

We are dying laughing right now. Been involved in fashion too long I guess. And your right, no trades here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back