Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I hung out with the THP warehouse and production manager all weekend and he’s kind of a champion. Incredible temperament.

37ebe2463a08ea5e285bac77059b0bcd.jpg

Arrow definitely runs a tight ship, and he’s an awesome dog.

My security team definitely needs some more training on finer points of close quarter fighting. He lost a fight to a squeaky toy yesterday

0edcdbae5b0e9ccce079dc3497225bad.jpg

He enjoyed some Canadan time. I’m a huge fan of shelter dogs, mixed breeds for temperament.

I’m with you, our last two were shelter dogs, and the one before that was from a friend that couldn’t deal with an energetic dog. All three were/are fantastic dogs with great temperaments, and very healthy. Our newest and youngest is some kind of lab/stuffed animal mix I think; all he wants to do is play and be cuddled.

I’m with you, our last two were shelter dogs, and the one before that was from a friend that couldn’t deal with an energetic dog. All three were/are fantastic dogs with great temperaments, and very healthy. Our newest and youngest is some kind of lab/stuffed animal mix I think; all he wants to do is play and be cuddled.

We have been talking about getting another dog and were leaning toward a Mini Goldendoodle but I have been keeping an eye out at the local shelter for a furry friend we may be able to rescue as well. Rescuing a dog seems like it would be fulfilling.

Rescuing a dog seems like it would be fulfilling.

it is an amazing experience, you should give it a try

I don't think there is much more rewarding than rescuing a dog. I still have two rescues and they are great. My lab was a purebred and was awesome as well.
I have that void in my house now from my lab passing and have been looking at the shelters and papers, but just not ready yet. I think when the time is right, an animal will find you and you will know for sure.

We have been talking about getting another dog and were leaning toward a Mini Goldendoodle but I have been keeping an eye out at the local shelter for a furry friend we may be able to rescue as well. Rescuing a dog seems like it would be fulfilling.

I wouldn't be surprised if the designer "doodles" start finding their way into shelters because they are way more hyper than I think people realize. A shelter dog is amazing, and there are so many stuck in cages just waiting to find a family to love.

I don't think there is much more rewarding than rescuing a dog. I still have two rescues and they are great. My lab was a purebred and was awesome as well.
I have that void in my house now from my lab passing and have been looking at the shelters and papers, but just not ready yet. I think when the time is right, an animal will find you and you will know for sure.

They will find you, that is so true. When we lost Duke we didn't think we would get another dog, and then we slowly started looking at the shelter websites and we even went to a few shelters but nothing felt "right", and then one day I found Arrow on the local Humane Society site and we just knew. So we believe he found us, not the other way around.

We have two cats who are getting up there in age and the kids and I have started negotiations with my wife about a dog. It's tough sledding, but I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old on my side, so it's only a matter of time until it happens :)

I think she wants the new bone...

9ef7892f5da3bfe1034334de36be9a2c.jpg
e0eca1ec9fde74948c2851fb56d58277.jpg

The new addition. Its like a baby giraffe that barks, and big enough for the kiddo to saddle up. Rescue dogs are amazing, all they want is to be loved.
32933fb0d2786c0907202f9e26ce9f77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Came home to this....she didn’t even hear me come in she was sleeping so hard.....

f640dd481750a5333b6b20450ef5e741.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucy says Happy Valentine's Day!!
a6f3933b1c9494dcbfad6b96ad04c117.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

^ ha! cute pup up there

20190105_160742.jpg

This is her excited face...

Welsh Corgi puppy.

IMG_9251.JPG

Our Pets that act like our kids

Our Pets that act like our kids

Cisco, Chihuahua/Jack Russel mix, and Katey the cat checkin each other out. They get along great, play and chase each other all the time.

9%2030%2017%20both%20pets%20a_zpslhyiy30n.jpg

6%208%2017%20Cisco%20a_zpsofkvncmz.jpg

6%2015%2017%20Katey%20the%20cool%20cat_zpsmdosuzpx.jpg

My wife, Melba, holding Cisco when we got him from Las Vegas SPCA. We still can't imagine why his previous owner let him go. Oh well, out gain.

4%2021%2015%20Fontayne%20amp%20Melba_zpsinbbbhgm.jpg

Tillie is pretty lazy this morning... I bet if I grab her collar she jumps right up, lol

5f08ce05334b222d5bab1a047f09879a.jpg

The Pets Thread

strange day. we had my 8yo’s party at a public park. in the middle of the party, a little brown dog comes running up. has a collar but no tag. someone else at the park says she thinks she saw a car let the dog out then drive away. the dog was really sweet, just energetic.

nobody ever came to get her, so i had to take her to the shelter. they said i did the right thing, which is what i needed to hear because i really wasn’t sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
strange day. we had my 8yo’s party at a public park. in the middle of the party, a little brown dog comes running up. has a color but no tag. someone else at the park says she thinks she saw a car let the dog out then drive away. the dog was really sweet, just energetic.

nobody ever came to get her, so i had to take her to the shelter. they said i did the right thing, which is what i needed to hear because i really wasn’t sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's sad that people just dump pets like that. It's fortunate that you were there to make sure they were taken care of and in a place where they can be safe.

Just a lazy day for Twix.
53afef410f1e226c215217b1bb0b5409.jpg

Added a retired racer to the fam a few weeks ago. I think he likes his new life.

1d54b00f9223f315768cfd2a734a0a62.jpg

strange day. we had my 8yo’s party at a public park. in the middle of the party, a little brown dog comes running up. has a collar but no tag. someone else at the park says she thinks she saw a car let the dog out then drive away. the dog was really sweet, just energetic.

This really makes me see red

Not what you did, what they did

Wife just sent me a snap....

0b1b4b1358753549f03b79c801f63fca.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back