Status
Not open for further replies.
We just found out our little Chorkie has congestive heart failure. This is hard for me but my wife is very very upset. I'm Feeling helpless, there is nothing I can do to help or fix it.
e5d3eb84f33d66ba8b5724e086450dd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, beautiful pup.

We just found out our little Chorkie has congestive heart failure. This is hard for me but my wife is very very upset. I'm Feeling helpless, there is nothing I can do to help or fix it.

Sorry to hear that, its always a sad and trying time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is a very tough time and we are thinking of you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cone of shame for our little pup. Freshly spayed.

67979b28977469459a08199575acade6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like the newest edition to the Nut family is getting along famously. Wally and Coco are best buds already.
31b4d57ef8f205ead1b538a13d75df62.jpg
9cf8e59353c00cdc7c7e1e5fa84ac13f.jpg
17c3f4edb936101ee434a4b0dff8a30b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is Arrows birthday. Or at least the one we gave him. Either 11 or 12, really we don’t know, but we got him some new toys and he is going to be spoiled of course. Haha

Tomorrow is Arrows birthday. Or at least the one we gave him. Either 11 or 12, really we don’t know, but we got him some new toys and he is going to be spoiled of course. Haha

Don’t forget the birthday cake or cookie!

Its not looking great for Bauer. He's on good meds, so nothing really bothers him, but it appears the tumor is pushing on his eye. Its only a matter of time before it prolapses. I just hate to think he'll be wagging his tail and running up to the person who's there to put him to sleep. We'll probably schedule an at-home sometime for next weekend.

Its not looking great for Bauer. He's on good meds, so nothing really bothers him, but it appears the tumor is pushing on his eye. Its only a matter of time before it prolapses. I just hate to think he'll be wagging his tail and running up to the person who's there to put him to sleep. We'll probably schedule an at-home sometime for next weekend.

Sorry to hear this. :crying:

Hate to hear this Greg. I can’t even begin to imagine what that process feels like.

Really hate to hear this. Prayers for you guys.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry man. I hate losing furry family members and making the decision for them is so hard. I still have nightmares from taking my beloved schnauzer to the vet to be euthanized and it was 10+ years go.

So sorry to hear this Greg. Thinking about you guys

Sorry to hear that man. I’ve been rooting for the little guy. I’m sure you will but make the time you’ve got left with him special.

Sorry man

Sorry to hear about that Greg.

Since this is the pets thread I thought I’d share a pretty cool initiative that the Cleveland Browns do every single training camp.

They partner with a few local dog “pounds” or rescue shelters, invite them to bring in a bunch of adaptable dogs everyday to Browns training camp and give them some kind of funny names (in conjunction with current Browns players.

Day one of training camp had this little guy.
“Odell Barkham Jr”
4c5fc4630c45697ae116994423f5a2ea.jpg

Day two has Rasherd “Diggins”.
a86b537988178f57d90760062be1764b.jpg

Needless to say there’s a bunch of other dogs there to adopt but it’s a pretty neat way to do it in my mind.

Cute pups

Pups got a hose bath and then he did a little running and bathing

Now he's all tuckered out
c49948d618fb89c70ad69c91502bc4ab.jpg
e4f6e328b9ad8e36c7ac18334f4097b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My daughters surprised me on father's day with a Kitten!
I like Cats but Kittens a F'n crazy!
0cdae0ec76774a7d4088952487809529.jpg
b0fc6f8333b2ec74ae1b1dadbf35109a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My daughters surprised me on father's day with a Kitten!
I like Cats but Kittens a F'n crazy!
0cdae0ec76774a7d4088952487809529.jpg
b0fc6f8333b2ec74ae1b1dadbf35109a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kittens are a handful! They are a ton of fun and a lot of work. Have fun!

The Pets Thread

b7320bdb86407026b57468ac685f2fc0.jpg

Had to say goodbye to my buddy today. Was the hardest thing I have had to do in my 33 years of life. This is the last picture I took of him when he was still well.

Last edited:

Had to say goodbye to my buddy today. Was the hardest thing I have had to do on my 33 years or life. This is the last picture I took of him when he was still well.

Very sorry for your loss. Over the years I have had to say goodbye to a few family members. It does not get any easier.

Had to say goodbye to my buddy today. Was the hardest thing I have had to do in my 33 years of life. This is the last picture I took of him when he was still well.

Sorry to hear. It’s something every pet owner goes through and no matter how many times you’re never ready for it.

I'm really sorry to hear this news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back