Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

And now watching it again, the musical score for this episode was fantastic.

And now watching it again, the musical score for this episode was fantastic.

Absolutely. It was an intense score. Matt and i sat quietly watching and kept commenting about how few words had been spoken in the episode.

I had a hard time with this too.. And I am not a fan of overly shaky camera work simulating high end action.

Watching it after the hype, I'll be honest, I was left wanting.

Blaspheme.

the theories might actually be better than the show lol

I can see that. It’s been fun reading all the theories and trying to figure it out.

Just read a theory that says Jon or Bran will willingly stab themself in the heart with dragon glass to become the night king so they can raise the dead army at Winterfell to beat Cersei. But since it will be a willing sacrifice they will maintain their humanity like Benjen had done.

I actually can see that happening. Very plausible and I don't for sure think he's actually dead either.

I have a feeling the battle vs Cersei we are wanting won’t be much of a battle, just a lot of chess moves and backstabbing.

Just read a theory that says Jon or Bran will willingly stab themself in the heart with dragon glass to become the night king so they can raise the dead army at Winterfell to beat Cersei. But since it will be a willing sacrifice they will maintain their humanity like Benjen had done.
Read that this morning too

I have a feeling the battle vs Cersei we are wanting won’t be much of a battle, just a lot of chess moves and backstabbing.

Could very well be. If you think about it, it almost has to be, or else the 2 dragons would just steamroll everything.

I’m glad we can all agree that we have no effing idea what is about that happen!

I’m glad we can all agree that we have no effing idea what is about that happen!

I think you're onto something with this theory.

Could very well be. If you think about it, it almost has to be, or else the 2 dragons would just steamroll everything.
They have that big dragon killing cross bow. I think they even show it in the new intro. Have a feeling there will be some dead dragons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jamie has some severe plot armor, if he made it out of Episode 3 (story arc looked complete in Episode 2).

He’s killing Cersei or Arya is killing her with Jamie’s face on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bron is headed north , he’s not going to kill either Jamie or Tyrion...

Jamie has some severe plot armor, if he made it out of Episode 3 (story arc looked complete in Episode 2).

He’s killing Cersei or Arya is killing her with Jamie’s face on...

My coworker and I were thinking the same thing. He'll either kill her for the greater good sacrificing himself in the process as her can't live without her. Or, Arya is going to cut his face off and get her revenge on Cersei

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back