Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I would watch a Faceless Men spin-off.

Totally. Would love to see a spinoff of that, especially since what I have read is that in the books they were a big part of Westeros.

Totally. Would love to see a spinoff of that, especially since what I have read is that in the books they were a big part of Westeros.

Even in the last book, I believe it ends with a faceless man in the Citadel after Sam arrives there. Hopefully in the books to come the faceless man features more prominently.

Even in the last book, I believe it ends with a faceless man in the Citadel after Sam arrives there. Hopefully in the books to come the faceless man features more prominently.
I thought it was Sarella, named "Alleras" who is one of the sand snakes, that Sam met with.

I need to reread this but I don't remember a faceless man at the citadel. Could be wrong though....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I thought it was Sarella, named "Alleras" who is one of the sand snakes, that Sam met with.

I need to reread this but I don't remember a faceless man at the citadel. Could be wrong though....

I think you're right about that but it's been so long since I read the books I can't remember for sure what actually happened or what I thought was about to happen. The books are good enough that I should start a reread to refresh some of the side plots that didn't make it into the show.

I have hopes that now that the show is done the Winds of Winter will get a little GRRM love. I'm not saying I think he was holding of the release of the book, although that would be cool, just that I'm hopeful it won't be too long until it gets finished. I've been hoping that for quite a while though, gotta be right sooner or later.

Considering the last season and a half were done, I am not really interested in spin-offs, prequels, or sequels.

2 hour behind the scenes on tonight

There is one of the short chapters in a Feast for Crows where a student named Pate meets with someone who resembles Jaqen H'ghar and while he is dying he sees himself walking away... so the thought was that Jaqen had business at the Citadel and infiltrated it as a student after taking his face.

How we feeling about the spinoff coming soon?

I'm cautiously optimistic. Probably give it a chance either way despite that season 8 crapshow.

How we feeling about the spinoff coming soon?

I'm cautiously optimistic. Probably give it a chance either way despite that season 8 crapshow.

I dont see how this can be good. Spin offs never work. With the sour taste of the last season and a half this franchise has some very bitter fans that are going to be extremely jaded.
Me included.

It should be good because books were fully written on this. Unlike season 10 of GOT.

It should be good because books were fully written on this. Unlike season 10 of GOT.

the fire and blood book was terrible. And boring.

this is why i'm optimistic. I do WANT it to be good.

I think are assuming a lot in thinking they will stick to the source material..

Back