Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I was quite surprised by the dragon fire thing at the end. I had no idea it got all fantasy like.

that scene was so awesome

On the 5th book and LOVE them! Wasn't as big of a fan of the tv shows, just because it felt so much more condensed. Will try to catch season 2. Really want the last books to come out though...

thats one of my complaints that this show is only 10 episodes . they need to increase it to tell more of the story

I'll knock the books out this summer. The show I definitely awesome and they are even creating a video game...which will probably be terrible.

Tap before talk.

So looking forward to the new season...I've read all the books bar the new one and have to say that I think the first series was a pretty good representation of the first book.
If they manage to do all the books it will be awesome ....although the author has the habit of killing off characters that you start to like.....and then making you start to like people you previously hated,can't say more without it becoming a spoiler.....:angel:

This is a great show. Anxiously awaiting the next season. Spartacus on Starz is good show also.

yea there were some differences in what i read compared to the tv show. for the most part i think they had to do that as the general public may have had a fit . for instance in the book the girls were much younger like daenerys targaryen in the book was around 13 years old i think. so im sure there would have been some backlash about a child having sex on tv.

but yes the kid that replaced king robert i hope dies ASAP lol ... and jaime lanister

Basically all the children in the books are younger than they are in the series. Bran is 8 in the book IIRC, Rob is 15 when crowned King of the North and so on.

I watched the first season and then listened to all the audio books while travelling over the summer. Very excited for Season 2 and seeing everything from A Clash of Kings come to life in visual form.

The Imp turns out to be a decent guy, and is still around through the 5th book. Jon Snow is one of the good guys, as is Tarly

Was just looking at the production schedule and it looks like a 10 episode season again

Last edited:

new trailer out .looks like an awesome season cant wait ..

I'm pretty excited for this season! I'll have to wait a month before I start watching it because of exams, but it should be good!
This definitely is not a show you watch with your parents around...

Really looking forward to the new season......the wife and kids just got me the bluray box set of Season 1 so watching it again to be back up to speed....

When does this start back up ? All my shows now are ending or will soon.

When does this start back up ? All my shows now are ending or will soon.

I'm pretty sure it's the first Sunday in April.

Tap before talk.

Love the show. I haven't read the books so I can't wait to see what is running around on the other side of the wall.

This needs to start up so I have something on Sunday night to look forward to at least till Dexter starts back up again.

This was last night wasn't it?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

April 1st is the starting date for Season 2.

Death to King Joffrey! He's such a little s#*t....

April 1st is the starting date for Season 2.

Death to King Joffrey! He's such a little s#*t....

is that the little prick kid whos king now?

is that the little prick kid whos king now?

Yeah it is. I hope he gets killed off quickly. If Stark can be killed, that little half-wit can go to.

Yeah it is. I hope he gets killed off quickly. If Stark can be killed, that little half-wit can go to.

Completely agree. I saw a new preview over on IMDB and it looks like a good season.

Will also be interesting to see how the imp handles becoming the Hand of the King.

I can't wait, from the previews it looks like they are going to stay as true to the books as last season.

From what I hear / read they are going to move up Rob's love story (for the twlight types) and move up some of Jamie's story (because he wasn't all that busy in the second book...but is in the third).

6 days away till the premier cant wait!

the day is finally here!!

Back