Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Wooooooooooooot!

God I hope Joffrey gets owned this season.

great start and i didnt think i could hate that little b*tch of a king anymore then i already did .i was wrong lol

This, lol. I hope he gets his nuts crushed under a horses hoof.
great start and i didnt think i could hate that little b*tch of a king anymore then i already did .i was wrong lol

This, lol. I hope he gets his nuts crushed under a horses hoof.

He even got b*tch slapped by his own mom. And I still hate him.

I like his Mom just a little more now though. Who do you think ordered the bastards killed? I am betting on Joffrey.
He even got b*tch slapped by his own mom. And I still hate him.

What a good episode. Can't wait till the IMp finds out about his bro and sis

I like his Mom just a little more now though. Who do you think ordered the bastards killed? I am betting on Joffrey.

i would guess the mom in an effort to keep the son from finding out the truth

Maybe the mom. She is tough. Great scene with her and Littlefinger. "Power is Power".

I agree the mom is behind the removal of the bastards. We have only seen Joffrey interested in the fanfare associated with being the king.

Love Game of Thrones. Great show. I'm too lazy to ever read the books though.

Lena Headley brings so much more to the character Cersei (the mom) than we get in the books. She's freaking awesome.

Lena Headley brings so much more to the character Cersei (the mom) than we get in the books. She's freaking awesome.

and easy on the eyes lol

Finally watched it last night. I'm super pumped for King Stark to swoop in and stomp on Joffrey and crew. Who's this new red headed lady thats directing Stannis Baratheon? She seems like some sort of sorcerer.

Oh and if anyone actually answers that question or posts any other book spoilers can you use the spoiler tags please! :)

Took me a while to get into the first series but looking forward to the second. It seems that it's showing in the UK at the same time as the US so I've got the first episode of this series to watch over the weekend. I read an interview somewhere recently where they discussed the casting for the roles. I love the way they use different regional British accents to reflect the different families/regions.

For those of you reading the books here's a link to a full chapter of the next in the series "The Winds of Winter". Martin said he was putting this out and will put out another full chapter before publication as a thank you to fans of the series for waiting so long between books 4 and 5

http://georgerrmartin.com/if-sample.html

Finally watched it last night. I'm super pumped for King Stark to swoop in and stomp on Joffrey and crew. Who's this new red headed lady thats directing Stannis Baratheon? She seems like some sort of sorcerer.

Oh and if anyone actually answers that question or posts any other book spoilers can you use the spoiler tags please! :)

Melisandre of Asshai is a priestess of R'hllor. She is the power behind Stannis, she's convinced his that he is the saviour promised by her god

So it was the little punk king that ordered the bastards killed. Cant wait for next weeks episode it looks like its about to start getting real good.

I'm always intrested in this thread to see the reaction of Non-book readers. As a book-reader who knows what's comming (or should be comming) it's intresting to see other people's POV. So far they've stayed pretty close to the book in season 2. In fact some scenes seemed almost word for word.

Can I just say, CALLED IT!

Hmmmm.....I wonder who it is that is taking all of those male babies that are born to the incestuous man that lives north of the wall? I figured he was killing them but that does not seem to be the case...

I think that was a "White Walker" taking the male baby. For what reason, I don't know. Perhaps food or maybe to become a white walker.

Back