Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I think that was a "White Walker" taking the male baby. For what reason, I don't know. Perhaps food or maybe to become a white walker.

My guess would be that they raise the babies to be one of their kind.
I wonder when the giant showdown between humans and wright walkers will take place? Maybe the Dragons will come to play there and do some melting.

I'm always intrested in this thread to see the reaction of Non-book readers. As a book-reader who knows what's comming (or should be comming) it's intresting to see other people's POV. So far they've stayed pretty close to the book in season 2. In fact some scenes seemed almost word for word.

I agree, having read all the published books to date it is interesting to see the speculation.

But aren't the white walkers the dead come back to "life"? Like the one that attacked the Commander of the Watch?

I was thinking that the King beyond the Wall's men/women may be taking these male babies and turning them into soldiers to attack the Southerners....

i thought he was giving the babies so the walkers dont attack his village. when Jon Snow and the rest of them arrived the commander mentioned that every other village was empty and nobody left yet his people were left untouched.

Im loving how the imp is getting all up in his sisters business pissing her off. each episode gets better and better

i thought he was giving the babies so the walkers dont attack his village. when Jon Snow and the rest of them arrived the commander mentioned that every other village was empty and nobody left yet his people were left untouched.

Im loving how the imp is getting all up in his sisters business pissing her off. each episode gets better and better

Agreed. But if she finds out about his woman, all hell will break loose!

I'm liking the adaptation so far of season 2, but there're some changed parts that bother me a bit.

I'm liking the adaptation so far of season 2, but there're some changed parts that bother me a bit.

Yeah, I understand some of the changes $$ wise. But the battle with Arya and Yoren went from an ordeal that lasted a few weeks to a skirmish that lasted about 3 min.

Yeah, I understand some of the changes $$ wise. But the battle with Arya and Yoren went from an ordeal that lasted a few weeks to a skirmish that lasted about 3 min.

If I am correct in thinking I know who those characters are (still having issues with that) then that plot line didn't seem to warrant a longer conflict IMO.

My GF and I loved this show, will def be watching the next season. Hope that new little Lannister king dies soooon. I do like the Imp though, the midget Lannister.

I've had several friends tell me "Spartacus" blows GOT out of the water, have it ordered on Netflix to start the first season soon!

Sparticus is not on GOT level. And now without Andy Whitfield I thought it was week

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes, the entire 'caravan story' was basically boiled down to 10-12 minutes, including the big ol' fight. But I don't like how Bronn became the Captain, or how Davos Seaworth isn't even introduced - how can you follow that? Nothing on his fingers, being the Onion Knight...

But aren't the white walkers the dead come back to "life"? Like the one that attacked the Commander of the Watch?

If you saw the first episode of the first series....the attack on the rangers in the forest was a White Walker....the dead coming back to life are Whytes( not sure if correct spelling....) like a zombie but with memories....in a later book...one is actually helpful....but can't say to much without giving stuff away....

Yes, the entire 'caravan story' was basically boiled down to 10-12 minutes, including the big ol' fight. But I don't like how Bronn became the Captain, or how Davos Seaworth isn't even introduced - how can you follow that? Nothing on his fingers, being the Onion Knight...

I wondered if Davos would get confusing for those that don't know what's going on. I had to explain to my wife who he was. You can see his pouch they just haven't explained any of it yet... but they may yet. I don't mind the stuff with the Tyrells. Most of that stuff is "off stage" in the book but it seems in line with the charachters. BUT did they change Asha Greyjoy's name? What the heck is that??? I think they called her Yara or something.

If I am correct in thinking I know who those characters are (still having issues with that) then that plot line didn't seem to warrant a longer conflict IMO.

Arya (youngest Stark daughter) and Yoren (night's watch recruiter taking her north). Yeah, the overall effect on the plot was the same...it just felt a lot cheaper.

I loved the books and so far I'm really loving the show as well. I think it's staying very true to the books, even though some allowances are made for the format and time limitations.

Arya's storyline is one of my favorites.

Sparticus is not on GOT level. And now without Andy Whitfield I thought it was week

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. I have watched both series from Episode 1. The "new" Spartacus actor is just not the same as the original.

Holy s***, Joffrey.

damn this season is awesome !! cant wait to see what that thing was that the red lady pushed out tonight lol

Is it just me or are they pacing this season just right? Letting the story develop, dropping hints and grenades, but not the big bomb ... not yet anyways.

They're pacing it well, but I think that has a lot to do with the pace of the books too. The first book/season had so much character familiarization to get through that it did seem to crawl at times.

Agreed. What the %#$@ was that thing???

Yeah that part was a big WTC was that? And wtc is it going to do to the people on the other side of the gate? Last night was a good episode. Much better then the previous week. Right now the imp is bossing everyone I love it.

Agreed. I have watched both series from Episode 1. The "new" Spartacus actor is just not the same as the original.

It was my favorite show on TV. I watched the first 15 minutes of the new season without Whitfield and I couldnt watch it. The new guy is terrible. He looks like an actor. I am pretty sure be wears eyeliner too. GOT is just awesome. When every episode ends I just sit there and go "NOOOO"

It was my favorite show on TV. I watched the first 15 minutes of the new season without Whitfield and I couldnt watch it. The new guy is terrible. He looks like an actor. I am pretty sure be wears eyeliner too. GOT is just awesome. When every episode ends I just sit there and go "NOOOO"

I completely agree about Spartacus. New guy sucks and it's unwatchable unless there's lots of t&a. I watched a few episodes and gave up on it. GOT is much better at this point.

Yeah that part was a big WTC was that? And wtc is it going to do to the people on the other side of the gate? Last night was a good episode. Much better then the previous week. Right now the imp is bossing everyone I love it.

I was wondering if that means that "magic" is coming back into their world. The dragons have returned so does than mean that more magic will return as well??

I haven't read the books and don't intend to. Don't want to spoil it for myself...

Back