Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

My guess, the red witch fixes that.

Remember the rebels in the cave in s2 or whatever it was? The leader who was brought back by the red priest 7 times or whatever it was?
Beric Dondarrion... brought back by Thoros... also a "lord of light" guy.

They haven't done it as much in the show, but brining someone back does have precedence...

Lady Stoneheart. (I think we are beyond her being a part of the show, so I don't think it's a spoiler)

Hard to comprehend that the shows lead just might be a canine next season.

So much this. Sums up what I had been thinking nicely. Add in a little foreshadowing: Of the 4 main characters that "died" (Sansa, Reek, Jon, and Stannis...the Lannister girl too if we wanna reach a little), only Jon was shown as actually dead. The others were all implied, and how many times has implied death without actually showing it in all its gory glory? Not many that I can remember. This makes me think that Jon is the only one that doesn't actually die. Why spend so much effort to hide their definitive ends? Smells fishy to me. We shall see, I suppose.

So much this. Sums up what I had been thinking nicely. Add in a little foreshadowing: Of the 4 main characters that "died" (Sansa, Reek, Jon, and Stannis...the Lannister girl too if we wanna reach a little), only Jon was shown as actually dead. The others were all implied, and how many times has implied death without actually showing it in all its gory glory? Not many that I can remember. This makes me think that Jon is the only one that doesn't actually die. Why spend so much effort to hide their definitive ends? Smells fishy to me. We shall see, I suppose.

I was never under the impression Reek and Sansa died. Just figured they jumped into the massive snow piles. Maybe I am just crazy.

I was never under the impression Reek and Sansa died. Just figured they jumped into the massive snow piles. Maybe I am just crazy.
You aren't wrong to think that, I just thought that it was a massive jump that would be tough to survive. It wasn't definitive stated either way, so who knows.

And of course if the White Walkers win then humanity is doomed and no one wins.

This could be fun
This was my thought as well

Saw a few posts about this after the show and some good points were brought up.

- Believe Dany's force was about 8,000 strong when she took them over. That has decreased as the show has moved forward.

- The unsullied are trained in battlefield combat as units, not one on one combat like they have been faced with in the streets of the city. Spears can only do so much damage when it's 3 vs 1.

- It's a big city that probably has the unsullied spread out and they are slower to react when needed.

Interesting points that may point out why the Sons have been doing a little damage to them with their attacks. The unsullied, for the most part, usually regain the upper hand at the end of each outbreak.

Yep, the Unsullied are phalanx style open field formation fighters and are awful in city streets and other closed in areas since their primary weapon is a long spear, shield and short sword. They got their asses handed to them all season by hit and run street and gladiator styled fighter Harpy guerrilla tactics (who obviously aren't as talented but can cause quick damage.)

nerdchat: http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Unsullied

I am not a book reader and the show is mostly past any books but put me down on S7 having "Jon Stark" back...........Jon Snow dying opens up a lot of opportunities and gets him out of all his "vows" too, which is important plus if his Stark-Targaryean conjectured lineage guessed at by the book nerds is true he really is the ice/fire combo needed to fight the white walkers. Bonus points as well if the "Night King" is also the long lost ancient Stark who wandered off as well, would explain his "come at me, bro" pose.

Also: Sansa/Theon definitely survived (maybe lol), just google "Crazy Russians jumping off buildings into snow banks" and the internet is filled with stuff like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EksaafuZhl0

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=698_1378488707

Last edited:
After this Season finale and the finale of Silicon Valley I have given up every being happy with a show.

My thoughts on the season finale as I finally got around to watching it.

Stannis Baratheon: Fire readings were wrong, wasted a daughter in the process.
Tommen: As much as I hate to say this, he needs a little Joffrey in him.
Jorah: Could have very well redeemed himself, but with Daenerys out of the picture, we won't know for sure.
Sansa and Theon: Very anticlimactic and sudden possible deaths. Almost as if GRRMartin gave up and quickly killed them off. There was a good storyline coming from with with Theon and Ramsey, and Theon and Sansa. Who knows if Brienne ever came back and saw the lit candle.
Cersei: I actually felt bad for her. Even though she deserved everything, the atonement walk was really moving and am very curious on what her next move is, especially with the new Kings Guard at the helm.
Tyrion: Who knows how long he and Greyworm will lead, or if the two even get along.
Dothraki: Will they still recognize Daenerys as the Khaleesi, or will they treat her like any other person? Would be great to have the Dothraki on her side and join her army as she marches East.
Tormund: Will he and the Wildlings avenge Jon Snow's death? I think next season will be a very good side story with the Night's Watch and the Wildlings co-existing in what could be a bloody battle in the works.
Arya: Master assassin, could play a crucial role in some small storyline.
Bran: Where is this kid? Still running off in the woods?
Jon Snow: Still knows nothing, but like others have mentioned, a resurrection from the Red Witch could be possible. If not, then hopefully the Wildlings give him a proper funeral.

Well, I waited until the season was over, so I could watch it all at once.

10 episodes, one afternoon. Plenty of questions lol.

Just throwing this out there, but they never did show how they disposed of Jon Snow's body. White Walker maybe???

#ShowerThoughts

Just throwing this out there, but they never did show how they disposed of Jon Snow's body. White Walker maybe???

#ShowerThoughts

My exact thought when I saw that.

Jon Snow is confirmed dead, but Jon Stark Targaryen isn't.

Yeah, I'm on the hope wagon.

Personal opinion for jon snow is that the red lady will have something to do with him coming back.

Snow coming back as a warg??

http-wp-prod-02-distractify-com-wp-content-uploads-2015-11-poster1.jpg

Is that an official poster? If so it seems like they are all but confirming we're not done with him.

Of course, if you follow my RLJ related train of though, you are pretty damn certain anyways.

I have an Audible account and am on my second book so far. The first one was the new book that takes place 100 years before the events of GoT. Ser Duncan the Tall and his squire Prince Aegwyn V (later to be king). Found the book to be underwhelming as it only covered just a little amount of information. Had to Google the end results to get some closure.
I am now on the first book of the series and am up to Khal Drogo and Daenyres first night as a married couple.

I'm finally getting a chance to get back into watching this series, can't wait to hustle through the episodes.

OT: Any watch Viking? I hear it's GOT like but not quite as good. But still solid??!!

GOT's twitter account has been very busy today with some releases of pictures of the cast in scenes from this coming season. Starting to get pumped again.

Back