Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

go time is end of april right?

Just about time for me to get HBO again so I can watch GOT.

It's not much, but a little teaser

I need the new book! Come on already!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This one made me laugh!

I need the new book! Come on already!!!

Don't hold your breath...he's dragging his feet like a mofo

No doubt. What's it been, over 2 years?

And here we go..............

[video=youtube;CuH3tJPiP-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuH3tJPiP-U[/video]

Cant wait for this to start back up! Love this show and the books. And I can't lie Emilia Clarke is just drop dead gorgeous.

Almost time to start pounding some red wine while watching GOT.

I like how in the very beginning of the trailer they show John's dead body and you hear Tyrion in the background saying "He's gone". So much for rumor speculation.
Curious why Danearys is held captive with Drogon not in sight. I am torn on Cersei, she will probably be the anti-hero this season when she takes on the religious cult, but her one line in the trailer was bad@$$, "I choose violence". I am rewatching the entire GoT series and really want to know how far Arya will go with her storyline since it began in season 3 and how or if Theon and Sansa get revenge on the Boltons.
Final thought, will there be a Cleganebowl?

Looks pretty actione packed....again

I like how in the very beginning of the trailer they show John's dead body and you hear Tyrion in the background saying "He's gone". So much for rumor speculation.
Curious why Danearys is held captive with Drogon not in sight. I am torn on Cersei, she will probably be the anti-hero this season when she takes on the religious cult, but her one line in the trailer was bad@$$, "I choose violence". I am rewatching the entire GoT series and really want to know how far Arya will go with her storyline since it began in season 3 and how or if Theon and Sansa get revenge on the Boltons.
Final thought, will there be a Cleganebowl?

Jon Snow is dead. :alien:

Should we start taking bets on who will die this season?
My predictions so far are Tyrion Lannister, Jorah Mormont, and Alliser Thorne.

Well your guess is as good as mine, since we are past where the books are. I really hope they keep Tyrion around, but who knows with GRRM.

I hope it's not Tyrion, he my favorite. His sarcasm is classic!

I dont think Tyrion will fall. I sense some kind of reunion of him and Cersei in the future. The bloody kind of course

Jorah has to die, IMO. He still has the stonemen thing spreading on his arm. I bet he starts getting unstable and they discover it.

I have a feeling that the eunuch might die. His story line has stagnated some.

Tommen is another that I think has to go soon. He is just keepung the seat warm, so to speak.

The trailer showed a brief scene with Melisandre putting her hand over Jon.

Also super stoked for the Tower of Joy teaser. Gonna be great to see Ned back in some form.

This cant get here soon enough!!!

I dont think Tyrion will fall. I sense some kind of reunion of him and Cersei in the future. The bloody kind of course

Jorah has to die, IMO. He still has the stonemen thing spreading on his arm. I bet he starts getting unstable and they discover it.

I have a feeling that the eunuch might die. His story line has stagnated some.

Tommen is another that I think has to go soon. He is just keepung the seat warm, so to speak.

The trailer showed a brief scene with Melisandre putting her hand over Jon.

Also super stoked for the Tower of Joy teaser. Gonna be great to see Ned back in some form.

This cant get here soon enough!!!

Agree on Jorah. Grayscale ain't no joke!

The two things that excite me the most about the trailer are the Melisandre bit and the TOJ, because THE theory is just getting stronger and stronger hints.

Agree on Jorah. Grayscale ain't no joke!

The two things that excite me the most about the trailer are the Melisandre bit and the TOJ, because THE theory is just getting stronger and stronger hints.
Definitely. At this point, its almost not rumor. Any other outcome would be a complete and total shock.

The Bran scene with the white walker leader guy was interesting. Lots of things could be happening there

The Bran scene with the white walker leader guy was interesting. Lots of things could be happening there

"Hey guys, listen this was all a big misunderstanding, can we just be buds?" :alien:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It will interesting to see how close the show sticks to story in the books. There have been quite a few variations up to this point!

It will interesting to see how close the show sticks to story in the books. There have been quite a few variations up to this point!
They're officially beyond the books now to my knowledge. Totally new territory.

Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

They're beyond the books and the story lines are going to fork more drastically this year. I read an interview with GRRM a while back, when they were writing this season he said something to the effect that starting this season they are going to be different story lines because of the minor changes they made in earlier seasons.

Spoiler
One of the big ones is that lady stark was resurrected by the red priest after the red wedding in the books, but was not in the show. In the books there is a pretty big confrontation between lady stark and the lady she asked to protect the girls, lady stark ends up having her hanged. Sansa hadn't married Peter or the psycho, and hadn't made it back to Winterfell.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the diverged stories. I'm hoping Bran makes it back and is the badass I think he should be.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back