Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I completely agree about Spartacus. New guy sucks and it's unwatchable unless there's lots of t&a. I watched a few episodes and gave up on it. GOT is much better at this point.

I know. The season finale to the first season just completely blew me away. When they revolted against the house and slaughtered everyone I just sat there watching with my mouth open and couldn't believe it.

Now that they are no longer gladiators actively fighting in the Arena, the show has suffered in my opinion. Other than Crixus, I don't really care about any of the other characters...

I was wondering if that means that "magic" is coming back into their world. The dragons have returned so does than mean that more magic will return as well??

I haven't read the books and don't intend to. Don't want to spoil it for myself...

I didn't read the books either and don't intend to. I like watching each week and wondering wtc is going on. I'm waiting for those dragons to go HAM.

I didn't read the books either and don't intend to. I like watching each week and wondering wtc is going on. I'm waiting for those dragons to go HAM.

Would the Dragons be going DAM? Haha love the show.

Last nights episode was great. Hated for it to end.

The Imp is probably the best character on the show. Still waiting on Joffrey to get beheaded any day now!

Last nights episode was great. Hated for it to end.

The Imp is probably the best character on the show. Still waiting on Joffrey to get beheaded any day now!

I hate that kid. You know who the little girl is going to ask to get killed. Did you catch that part in the upcoming preview? Where she helped those guys out that we're in the cage and turns out it could be her best move yet.

I hate that kid. You know who the little girl is going to ask to get killed. Did you catch that part in the upcoming preview? Where she helped those guys out that we're in the cage and turns out it could be her best move yet.

Awwww snap...now I remember seeing that but didn't put it all together. They're going downnnnnnn.

Awwww snap...now I remember seeing that but didn't put it all together. They're going downnnnnnn.

Yeah we had to watch it three times to catch it all and put it together. Little girl is going to get her some revenge for Daddy. I think. lol

The Arya storyline is definitely one to watch. Easily my favorite from the books.

The Arya storyline is definitely one to watch. Easily my favorite from the books.

I think that Papa Lanister knows who she is.
She did not drop to her knees when he entered where they were being kept. She looked him in the eye when they spoke. The commoners do not do this when a Lord is present.
He immediately knew she was a girl and he also knows that the youngest Stark girl escaped King's Landing. Old Man Lanister is no fool....

I'm not sure how I like this adaptation anymore. Ros has somehow became one of the main characters, and did we really need the Joffrey sex scene? We know he was evil, what did that add?

I think that Papa Lanister knows who she is.
She did not drop to her knees when he entered where they were being kept. She looked him in the eye when they spoke. The commoners do not do this when a Lord is present.
He immediately knew she was a girl and he also knows that the youngest Stark girl escaped King's Landing. Old Man Lanister is no fool....

I think you are spot on here.

Big surprises in store for those of you who haven't read the book. Really impressed with how well they are keeping the flow of the season going.

While I'm enjoying the show very much, anyone think they should extend the season to say 15-16 shows and allow for more storyline and background development? There are a lot of characters and sometimes it can get a bit confusing. (I have not read the books, so maybe the books play out the same way)

While I'm enjoying the show very much, anyone think they should extend the season to say 15-16 shows and allow for more storyline and background development? There are a lot of characters and sometimes it can get a bit confusing. (I have not read the books, so maybe the books play out the same way)

A longer season to help develop characters and story line would definatley help. I use this as a reference when I need to refresh myself on a plotline or character http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire

I'm not sure how I like this adaptation anymore. Ros has somehow became one of the main characters, and did we really need the Joffrey sex scene? We know he was evil, what did that add?

That scene isn't in the books as I remember.

No it's not. Joffery is never a POV character, so no one would have been there to see it. It's not out of character for him...it's just not necessary. I thinik the real point was that he was sticking it the imp, who sent the girls. Plus I think sometimes HBO does things just because they can...to prove they're HBO.

I think the scene was to show what a sick sadistic little bugger he is. Willing to damage someone completely innocent of doing him harm in order to harm his uncle who corrected him in public.

I think the scene was to show what a sick sadistic little bugger he is. Willing to damage someone completely innocent of doing him hard in order to harm his uncle who corrected him in public.

That's how I saw it as well. Getting back at his uncle for correcting/punishing him in front of the court.

None of the Ros scenes are in the books and she is somehow on the screen more than Daenerys.

None of the Ros scenes are in the books and she is somehow on the screen more than Daenerys.

Daenerys will have alot more screen time coming up i believe.

i am in favor of more then the way to low 10 episodes though. That is just too short of a season for anything.

I would be okay with 10 episodes if each one was an hour and a half long. Every single episode leaves me wanting more.

I would be okay with 10 episodes if each one was an hour and a half long. Every single episode leaves me wanting more.

And that is a sign of a great show. My wife and I feel the same way about the shows Shameless, Californication and Nurse Jackie.

Back