Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Yeah we had to watch it three times to catch it all and put it together. Little girl is going to get her some revenge for Daddy. I think. lol

Haven't been watching the TV series (I'm cheap and don't have HBO), but I've read all of the books. It sounds like they're doing a good job capturing the essence of the bad guys in the movie to the point you hate them like I did in the books. One word of warning, be careful of who you grow attached to, endings to the books were never warm and fuzzy.

Haven't been watching the TV series (I'm cheap and don't have HBO), but I've read all of the books. It sounds like they're doing a good job capturing the essence of the bad guys in the movie to the point you hate them like I did in the books. One word of warning, be careful of who you grow attached to, endings to the books were never warm and fuzzy.

That is exactly what I was told by a friend that has read the whole series of books. He hasn't seen the HBO series and I was telling him how I was stunned when they took Lord Starck's head like that (since Sean Bean was the most well known actor in the first season).

I sort of gathered that from the end of the first season when lord starck lost his head. Right now the only character I really like is the imp. And he's making enemies fast. Outlook isn't good for him.

This show gets better and better every week. I don't think there's a show (besides Dexter) that I enjoy watching more than this.

Fantastically done, and I commend HBO for staying pretty spot-on with the books.

gets better and better every week and is about to get crazy it seems.

When it ended lady night we were both like WHAT already? lol

Same here. The Arya storyline is about to get way interesting. 1 down and 2 to go. Wonder who she will pick next?

Totally agree. You know who #3 is going to be. Can someone explain to me who all the dudes are that are out hiking in the snow? I'm pretty sure the one is a stark no? Are they some kind of army force or what?

Same here. The Arya storyline is about to get way interesting. 1 down and 2 to go. Wonder who she will pick next?
The first pick made me be like "what?" Guy offers to kill ANY THREE PEOPLE you wish, and she picks that dude. What happened to Tywin himself, Gregor Clegane, and whoever else...

The first pick made me be like "what?" Guy offers to kill ANY THREE PEOPLE you wish, and she picks that dude. What happened to Tywin himself, Gregor Clegane, and whoever else...

I think that was a test of sorts to see if he'd actually do it. She had to think of someone real quick. My guess is the next one is a good one and the last one will be Jeffery.

I think that was a test of sorts to see if he'd actually do it. She had to think of someone real quick. My guess is the next one is a good one and the last one will be Jeffery.

No way will it be Joff. They're not even in his neck of the woods.

Totally agree. You know who #3 is going to be. Can someone explain to me who all the dudes are that are out hiking in the snow? I'm pretty sure the one is a stark no? Are they some kind of army force or what?

Those are members of the Night's Watch. They are usually guarding the wall but are now north of it trying to find out what is going on with the Wildlings. Jon Snow is Eddard Starck's bastard son, is part of the Night's Watch, and his uncle Benjen who is also NW is missing north of the wall so they are looking for him as well.

I agree.

I agree that "The Tickler" was a bit of a test to prove Jaqen was serious about his offer. I also think that the reason she chose the tickler was because she has an attachment to Gentry, the blacksmith, and the tickler endangered his life. My guess is that her second name will be the guy who killed Yoren, the NightWatch recruiter. The final choice will probably be Joffrey. Sort of a long term choice knowing that Jaqen is capable of carrying out the task.

Just finished Storm of Swords. If this season ends anything like the books, it's going to be fantastic.

Smoke kills!

I was more impressed with Smokey's turn as the Smoke Monster in LOST. But this is role is WAY better than Parallax from the Green Lantern movie. Smokey really phoned that performance in!

So did Littlefinger recognize Arya or not? Discuss....

For sure. I'm guessing he runs off to tell Momma Starck to try and score some action.

Back