Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

For sure. I'm guessing he runs off to tell Momma Starck to try and score some action.

Good question. He sure gave her a couple good glances.

I think he did recognize her. He doesn't miss much it seems. I like the telling Mama Starck idea....makes sense.

On a different note, I hope it is the Hound that winds up killing Joffrey. How sweet would that be?

Hmm I didn't think about that angle but it makes a lot of sense. He doesn't miss much and always has his own best interest in mind.

Anyone else hoping for some more incest....anyone.....lol I just want to see the dragons do something already.

He definitely suspects something. His eyes were on Arya when he was talking to Tywin about a deal with the Stark girls. It looked like he was looking for a slip up from her.

Anyone else hoping for some more incest....anyone.....lol I just want to see the dragons do something already.

But they are still just babies! Dragon Mama just taught them how to char their food first before eating so I don't see them doing much anytime soon.....unfortunately.

But they are still just babies! Dragon Mama just taught them how to char their food first before eating so I don't see them doing much anytime soon.....unfortunately.

How fast do dragons grow? LOL I love this show.

He definitely suspects something. His eyes were on Arya when he was talking to Tywin about a deal with the Stark girls. It looked like he was looking for a slip up from her.

I thought so too. He knows that only 1 Starck daughter is still in King's Landing and the other is missing, and was instructed to lie about it to get Jaime back.

How fast do dragons grow? LOL I love this show.

No idea as I've never had one but it doesn't seem to be very fast. At this rate we'll be in season 3 or 4 before we see some dragon action.

No idea as I've never had one but it doesn't seem to be very fast. At this rate we'll be in season 3 or 4 before we see some dragon action.

LOL that was kinda my point. I really wish there was a way to convey sarcasm over the interwebs.

Having read the books there are so many times when I am just chomping at the bit to answer the questions you guys ask but I will continue to restrain myself

LOL that was kinda my point. I really wish there was a way to convey sarcasm over the interwebs.

lol its all good Dev. Just dont go telling me about when you had a pet dragon or something... lol :bulgy-eyes:

Having read the books there are so many times when I am just chomping at the bit to answer the questions you guys ask but I will continue to restrain myself

Thank you for not being "that guy" and spoiling anything for us!

However, I did read online that in the books the dragons were never stolen. I found it a bit odd that the show would do that.....

lol its all good Dev. Just dont go telling me about when you had a pet dragon or something... lol :bulgy-eyes:

My wife is 30 weeks pregnant. I pet my dragon alot..hahaha

However, I did read online that in the books the dragons were never stolen. I found it a bit odd that the show would do that.....

Interesting. So they added some "Hollywood" to the story it seems.

My wife is 30 weeks pregnant. I pet my dragon alot..hahaha

Or maybe youre going to have a dragon. Wife might have some splainin to do... just sayin... lol

The toughest thing about tv shows is gauging how much time is passing in between scenes. That's the one reason I'd like to read the books.

Tap before talk.

With this last episode, a LOT of things were altered and/or left out from the book. It's kind of aggravating for me. Heck, for this season they're making thins weird.

For one, Renly and Loras were never gay in the books. And when Theon came ashore on Pyke, he didn't try to sleep with his own sister. His uncle picked him up and took him to the castle...

There have been a few other minor changes. I think for the most part they are to move the script forward. There is just no other way to condense a 1000 page book into 10 hours of television

With this last episode, a LOT of things were altered and/or left out from the book. It's kind of aggravating for me. Heck, for this season they're making thins weird.

For one, Renly and Loras were never gay in the books. And when Theon came ashore on Pyke, he didn't try to sleep with his own sister. His uncle picked him up and took him to the castle...

If I remember right though, there was some flirting with her once they were back at the castle before he knew who she was

Darren, you might want to read the books again... It was inferred that Renly and Loras were gay.

As to Theon - am gonna have to re-read as the memory is failing on this one.

If I remember right though, there was some flirting with her once they were back at the castle before he knew who she was

Oh yeah there was when he was picking out crews for the Sea b*tch. She gave him a fake name and whatnot and grabbed his man parts. But he didn't try to practically rape her as the book showed haha.

Darren, you might want to read the books again... It was inferred that Renly and Loras were gay.

As to Theon - am gonna have to re-read as the memory is failing on this one.
I just RECENTLY read the books and I don't remember seeing anything about the two being gay in any way, aside from Loras being the Knight of Flowers.

The thing with Theon and his sister DOES happen, though I don't believe it was to the same degree the show imparted nor was it during the same scene. The left out the whole scene with his uncle (who is a priest for the Drowned God) when he re-baptises him as a Greyjoy and an iron-borne.

Both the Renly/Loras and Theon parts are pretty much how I remember them from the books. Maybe not word for word, but close enough.

The left out the whole scene with his uncle (who is a priest for the Drowned God) when he re-baptises him as a Greyjoy and an iron-borne.

Do you mean they left it out of the Show? Or that it wasn't in the book?

Back