Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

That was one of the better story lines from the entire seasons.

Agreed. And a big storyline from the books as well.

Gonna make me go read the books, aren’t you?

You need too. So much better than the show, so many details and story lines that just aren’t in the show.

Mancest gave me the .pdf files of some early Martin works that are just amazing as well.

I’m so disappointed at the fact there is no Arya and the faceless men this season.

Could ayra still wear someone’s else’s face in the last episode?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could ayra still wear someone’s else’s face in the last episode?

She could, but I doubt we see it at this point. Since the show left the actual writing of Martin, the “mystical and magical” part has been junk.

I’m so disappointed at the fact there is no Arya and the faceless men this season.

So many big elements of the book seem to have been forgotten about or flat out ignored in the past couple of seasons.

It's still really entertaining and maybe I'll look back on it more fondly but it's a really disappointing ending right now.

6b7a577243a6ca43661c8b6c0aad590b.jpg

Bran moves to Even at one Book...

74da24cde9d4dbc9b775acec02222e54.jpg

At another Bran is -500!!!

Holy Cow...

Other prop bets for the Final Episode:

936a999437019fdae5c2edd47964841f.jpg

d3f248e2615c799da4e9752fdd453967.jpg

Interesting thought on Ayra on the webz:

Arya is DEAD. THE white horse has been traditionally a symbol of death. Arya passed away in the destruction of Kings Landing.

Arya is DEAD. THE white horse has been traditionally a symbol of death. Arya passed away in the destruction of Kings Landing.

Or you go with the Revelations 6:8 version, “Behold a pale horse, and the man that sat upon him was Death, and all of Hell followed with him...”

Or you go with the Revelations 6:8 version, “Behold a pale horse, and the man that sat upon him was Death, and all of Hell followed with him...”

yeah right below the part above in the article I was reading was the thought that Ayra "Is Death" and all of that

or the passage that talks about the White horse which is more literal and i thinn up her alley but at this point who knows.

#LordofLight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If she’s dead... Then Jon is going to absolutely flip out...

Well its about time he does something productive lol

I love all of the hypothesizing. Very interesting ideas. However, at this point with only one episode left, I feel like maybe we are giving the writers too much credit expecting very symbolic and meaningful points of the story. Through 7 episodes, the story has been pretty straight forward. No deeper meaning behind anything.

But how will he even know (barring finding a body)?

I still hold out hope that Jamie and Cersei found an escape at the last second..... and Arya finds them later and kills them.

10b04e379d46e8e32c51b82304eaeeab.jpg

That’s interesting. Especially since when she got on that horse. EVERYTHING around her was completely turned to ash.

Interesting theory about Arya. I hope thats not the case but with everyone else's death being lame I guess I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

That’s interesting. Especially since when she got on that horse. EVERYTHING around her was completely turned to ash.

if I recall they compared it to Benjen

3adae8a302d21e6159a0b34054a965c3.jpg

Now OddsSharks with a line movement...
Bran is now the big favorite to claim the Iron Throne in the end....

c9ce46bba5619e0ed6ce74ea93eab949.jpg

I still don’t get the bran line. He’s already said he can’t rule anything.

Jon has gone from +175 to +800 in the last 24 hours off shore...

Why can’t we have nice things... ?

Back