Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I still don’t get the bran line. He’s already said he can’t rule anything.
I'm fearful that the leaks are contributing to that. As the information spreads and certain plot points confirm the leaks authenticity. I don't know what they are, but I can't think of any other reason why Bran is all of a sudden a lock to sit on the iron throne.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

This is interesting, in off shore betting on who would rule Westeros at the End of GOT...

On 4/29 Bran was +450
On 5/7 Bran was +200
On 5/10 Bran was +150
Today Bran goes to -500

Money is pouring in on Bran. I can’t understand why...

I’m just going to take “No Nudity in the Finale” at -400 and hope this Bran thing is a false favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fearful that the leaks are contributing to that. As the information spreads and certain plot points confirm the leaks authenticity. I don't know what they are, but I can't think of any other reason why Bran is all of a sudden a lock to sit on the iron throne.

the leaks are whats funny...because they've been either dead wrong or way off so far. No one had Arya killing Night King, no one had Dany going Mad Queen, no one had Jamie going back to save Cersi...

the leaks are whats funny...because they've been either dead wrong or way off so far. No one had Arya killing Night King, no one had Dany going Mad Queen, no one had Jamie going back to save Cersi...

That's good. I have avoided them up to this point.

There's a petition up to have HBO remake the final season with competent writers. I lol'd at the fact. It'll never happen. But, they are at 380,000 signatures right now. A powerful message sent by the fan base. I personally am disappointed with the direction it took, but it is what it is. I don't think it's terrible by any means.

https://www.change.org/p/hbo-remake-game-of-thrones-season-8-with-competent-writers

People are ignorant.

Yeah, I don't really like the message myself. After 8 seasons, I have seen some very good acting, writing, and producing. Freaking out over, what they perceive as, one bad season is a little cruel. The Minnesotan in me has a hard time criticizing anyone when they pour themselves into something 100%.

There's a petition up to have HBO remake the final season with competent writers. I lol'd at the fact. It'll never happen. But, they are at 380,000 signatures right now. A powerful message sent by the fan base. I personally am disappointed with the direction it took, but it is what it is. I don't think it's terrible by any means.

https://www.change.org/p/hbo-remake-game-of-thrones-season-8-with-competent-writers

wow, glad we have no real problems left so people can complain about the final season of game of thrones. I do it here, but as I have mentioned before, just because it isn't going the way I wanted doesn't mean it is bad. I definitely didn't want Robb Stark and his wife to get murdered (I can't say the same for Cat Stark), but damn it was a twist of the dagger (literally and figuratively) that made for great TV.

This is interesting, in off shore betting on who would rule Westeros at the End of GOT...

On 4/29 Bran was +450
On 5/7 Bran was +200
On 5/10 Bran was +150
Today Bran goes to -500

Money is pouring in on Bran. I can’t understand why...

I’m just going to take “No Nudity in the Finale” at -400 and hope this Bran thing is a false favorite.

Is there a "Jon has drogon melt the iron throne with dragon fire" line?

For those of you that are both GOT and Golf Equipment N̶e̶r̶d̶s̶ , err, enthusiasts you might want to follow True Temper's Social Media the next few days.

For those of you that are both GOT and Golf Equipment N̶e̶r̶d̶s̶ , err, enthusiasts you might want to follow True Temper's Social Media the next few days.

Pretty sweet TT addition right there!

That is brilliantly awesome!

Lol. Give it a chance. Although the best viewing experience is huddled up in Mom's basement.

5f62783de59954a3e390bfb9024c6d96.gif

Haven’t been remotely interested in GOT, my wife however is obsessed. As it’s the last series, thought I’d watch a couple of episodes. It was actually pretty good. Don’t know whether it’s worth binging on the first 7 series or not, as I sorta feel I have a grasp of what is going on anyway. Good queen, bad queen. Bad queen dies, good queen goes bat **** crazy!

I think I know why Bran is slowly topping the charts for Ruler of the 7 Kingdoms and Iron Throne.

There's a new theory that he's evil... basically. He didn't inform anyone about Euron's ambush. We don't know what he was doing when he warged into the ravens during the Battle of Winterfell. And during this past week's episode during the battle of King's Landing...Dany was at one point locked onto the Red Keep with Drogon. They took off and appeared to initially go straight for the Red Keep and Cercei...when all of a sudden Drogon veered off and started melting everything. The theory is that Bran was warging into Drogon! Dany's face was never shown again as Drogon burned the place down.

Haven’t been remotely interested in GOT, my wife however is obsessed. As it’s the last series, thought I’d watch a couple of episodes. It was actually pretty good. Don’t know whether it’s worth binging on the first 7 series or not, as I sorta feel I have a grasp of what is going on anyway. Good queen, bad queen. Bad queen dies, good queen goes bat **** crazy!

Don't forget the zombies, giants, wolves, magic and treachery.

Don't forget the zombies, giants, wolves, magic and treachery.

You forgot the zombie giants, zombie dragons, zombie magic, and zombie polar bears.

You forgot the zombie giants, zombie dragons, zombie magic, and zombie polar bears.
That zombie polar bear was pretty awesome.

That zombie polar bear was pretty awesome.

Good thing Beric was there with his awesome flaming sword. It was a shame a bunch of red shirts had to die (Star Trek reference).

wow, glad we have no real problems left so people can complain about the final season of game of thrones. I do it here, but as I have mentioned before, just because it isn't going the way I wanted doesn't mean it is bad. I definitely didn't want Robb Stark and his wife to get murdered (I can't say the same for Cat Stark), but damn it was a twist of the dagger (literally and figuratively) that made for great TV.

Its the same people who complained that Rian Johnson ruined Star Wars and Brie Larson hates white men.

Back