Great pics slice. When the pictures werent embedded at first I clicked the link. After the 2nd picture it went to the picture of a Winn grip. I laughed pretty hard.

I accidentally posted the wrong link thing... but I corrected it. Too awesome that it went to a Winn grip.

Michael got hit in the head with a swing this afternoon at school and has a knot the size of a golf ball on his forehead. He's doing better but we are still watching for signs of concussions.

Natalie tripped and fell in her room tonight, hitting her face on the edge of her footboard. Bloody nose. Loose teeth.

Fun times.

Michael got hit in the head with a swing this afternoon at school and has a knot the size of a golf ball on his forehead. He's doing better but we are still watching for signs of concussions.

Natalie tripped and fell in her room tonight, hitting her face on the edge of her footboard. Bloody nose. Loose teeth.

Fun times.

Damn kids anyway!

Fun times.

I know exactly how you feel, my daughter fell and hit the bottom of her brothers bed and now has a knot between her eyes and a black eye.

Hawk Jr was in a wedding over the weekend and embraced it fully lol.

e5a5ybem.jpg

That is a great picture. It needs a cartoon like bubble for dialogue. I imagine something like "My name is Hawk, jr. I like warm cocoa on cold days, snuggling and I am a good sharer. How you doin?"

LOL at all those comments. Wish I could have been there to see it in person, but I stayed home with the baby.

Hawk - that little dude has got some game. He's going to be a headache once he knows what he's doing.

Hawk Jr was in a wedding over the weekend and embraced it fully lol.

e5a5ybem.jpg
Watch out now Ryan, looks like a lady killer on your hands!

Hawk Jr is killing it! Regular ole Casanova! Great pic, and will be handy when it's time to embarrass him at a later date. Like when he brings a girl home to meet Mom.

Great idea!

Sometimes things have a way of working out that can't really be explained.

I mentioned before that our daycare was closing at the end of August a couple months ago. We lined up preschool for the boy, but have really struggled to find a spot for the baby. All the centers we visited had just one little thing (or more) wrong with them that turned us off.

So, fast forward to today and we are even in more of a hurry to find a place. We feel like some of the staff at her current place have sort of gave up for lack of better words. Not that we feel her care is bad, but it doesn't seem the same.

Got a call from an old friend that does in-home for a couple friends and she had a spot open in two weeks. We'd hoped that we could work with her, but it didn't sound like she'd have an opening in time. Best news yet - I should save $500+ a month and it's somebody we know and trust.

Got a call from an old friend that does in-home for a couple friends and she had a spot open in two weeks. We'd hoped that we could work with her, but it didn't sound like she'd have an opening in time. Best news yet - I should save $500+ a month and it's somebody we know and trust.

Awesome, we do in home day care also. Its great to have someone you know and trust watching the little ones.

Awesome, we do in home day care also. Its great to have someone you know and trust watching the little ones.

It really is. Our first experience with it sort of turned us off, which is why we chose the center they go to now. However, that was not with a person we knew ahead of time.

We have been lucky to have our in home daycare lady, our daughter can't wait to get out of her carseat in the morning. We had to wait to get in with her but seeing how happy our daughter is and the convience of it being two blocks from our house has been great. I hope the little hawkess has the same experience.

Thanks fairband! Only downside is we're adding 20 minutes drive time, but that's a non-issue considering the other stuff. I'm going to start a gambling habit with the extra cash I'm saving. Or maybe start the steroid regimen I've always dreamed of.

Our friends had an accident over the weekend with their ATV. Their daughter apparently would have died but for her helmet and the fact her mom is a nurse. As it was she lost consciousness and the parents had a scary, sleepiness night. The daughter is 4 or 5. Please make sure your kids have a properly fitted helmet and wear it. The alternative can be quite disastrous.

Our friends had an accident over the weekend with their ATV. Their daughter apparently would have died but for her helmet and the fact her mom is a nurse. As it was she lost consciousness and the parents had a scary, sleepiness night. The daughter is 4 or 5. Please make sure your kids have a properly fitted helmet and wear it. The alternative can be quite disastrous.

or just don't let them ride an atv/motorcycle/anything else that dangerous until they are a few years older.. sucks to know a completely innocent child almost died because of that..

that being said, i had my own motorcycle at the age of 6, and ran into a few garage doors in my time. i also almost fell off of a 100-ft sand cliff on the beach riding an atv when i was about 9. good times.

I alluded to my experience with my son in the HHJJ thread so I won't repeat it all here. However, I wanted to mention here that those of you who want to get your kids out playing should look into The First Tee program. I found a course near me that is basically intentionally set up to be cheap and kid friendly. Aside from a handful of teenagers it was all parents and young kids. Maybe the program has something similar near you. If so, it is a good deal and a great way to get younger kids out on a course easily.

Last edited:
Sorry for beating this to death but I can't help myself. Pictures.

Working the 7i from the FW

Urging the 30 footer to find the clown's mouth

Cleaning up the 2 footer

Happiness

Just saw this. Love it Frank! There is just nothing in the world like that. We have a great First Tee facility here. Have to stick to the pitch and putt until he turns 7 though.

My little girl went in the pool today for the first time. She absolutely loved it. She was kicking her feet and giggling the whole time.

y5ureny2.jpg

Cute! Such a smiler. Love it.

Back