It's a fun age. A little personality starting to creep out of them. So much damn energy though!

Yup, I hear you man. :) It's hard to keep up sometimes, but it's a good life.

The grandparents bought our kids tickets to the touring production of "How to train your dragon" as their Christmas present, which we went to this past weekend in Tacoma. I love exposing the kids to things other than sports and video games, so I was especially appreciative of the gift. It was really neat to see them love the show, on the edge of their seats and really into the story. Good stuff.

The production is good and worth seeing if it comes near your city. If you are able to do so spend the extra money and get tickets that allow you to face the stage head on - it makes a difference.

That's funny right there.

It is funny. We decorated the Christmas tree last night, and of course I took some pictures. When she is older, she is going to ask why the hell she wasnt wearing pants, and I am just going to laugh.

Yup, I hear you man. :) It's hard to keep up sometimes, but it's a good life.

For sure it is.

Funny thing - after all the fun things we did over the weekend I asked him if he had a good time while mommy was gone. He informed that no, he would have rather she'd stayed home lol. Little turd!

You have all your preparations done? Erica brought home of TON of clothes yesterday, which is good.

No, we have very little prep done actually. We're actually moving back to Ohio last & this week so, that just adds tons of drama. Luckily, my baby mama is pretty laid back and not big on having everything perfect, on schedule, or in order. My buddies did already pitch in and get the baby a custom printed natural light baby shirt. Prob too big to wear leaving the hospital tho :(

Babysitter just sent this picture. My daughter is trying to learn to read, upside down.

537486_522054791145724_1452011409_n.jpg

The grandparents bought our kids tickets to the touring production of "How to train your dragon" as their Christmas present, which we went to this past weekend in Tacoma. I love exposing the kids to things other than sports and video games, so I was especially appreciative of the gift. It was really neat to see them love the show, on the edge of their seats and really into the story. Good stuff.

The production is good and worth seeing if it comes near your city. If you are able to do so spend the extra money and get tickets that allow you to face the stage head on - it makes a difference.

I'll keep an eye out for that. We like to do things like that as well.

It is funny. We decorated the Christmas tree last night, and of course I took some pictures. When she is older, she is going to ask why the hell she wasnt wearing pants, and I am just going to laugh.

I still see photos of me as a kid and wonder what the hell was going on in them lol.

No, we have very little prep done actually. We're actually moving back to Ohio last & this week so, that just adds tons of drama. Luckily, my baby mama is pretty laid back and not big on having everything perfect, on schedule, or in order. My buddies did already pitch in and get the baby a custom printed natural light baby shirt. Prob too big to wear leaving the hospital tho :(

I like the sounds of that shirt!

Just get your bag packed dude. That's the only advice I'll give, because baby-having advice is annoying. I lost composure when the time came and it was nice to be able to just grab the bag and go.

For sure it is.

Funny thing - after all the fun things we did over the weekend I asked him if he had a good time while mommy was gone. He informed that no, he would have rather she'd stayed home lol. Little turd!

LOL. The honesty can be quite biting at times! Last night after three very long bedtime stories I was told that she would prefer that Mommy put her to bed...

LOL. The honesty can be quite biting at times! Last night after three very long bedtime stories I was told the she would prefer if Mommy puts her to bed...

hahaha. You just can't win.

My wife is expecting our second boy on Dec 26th. It's crazy thinking i'll have two of those monsters at my house. Anyway the wife has been tired and i've spend more time with my 2 year old. It's been really fun watching him go. It's nonstop. I don't think he's ready for his new little brother which should be interesting. We'll see.

My wife is expecting our second boy on Dec 26th. It's crazy thinking i'll have two of those monsters at my house. Anyway the wife has been tired and i've spend more time with my 2 year old. It's been really fun watching him go. It's nonstop. I don't think he's ready for his new little brother which should be interesting. We'll see.

Congrats on the pending new arrival. Our doctor told us something that has proven true - the 2nd one creates this whole new dynamic where the two kids have a relationship with each other that is completely independent from us parents. It is really something to see.

Our daughter overheard a discussion between myself and a neighbor friend who needed some help, and subsequently saw me putting some money in an envelope for the neighbor friend. On her own she made a card, hand wrote a note and put some money in it from her piggy bank, then gave it to the neighbor friend too. She is 5. I am proud of her. Good kid.

Our daughter overheard a discussion between myself and a neighbor friend who needed some help, and subsequently saw me putting some money in an envelope for the neighbor friend. On her own she made a card, hand wrote a note and put some money in it from her piggy bank, then gave it to the neighbor friend too. She is 5. I am proud of her. Good kid.

That is awesome t4k. Your little one has a good head on her shoulders.

That is awesome dude. Proud papa for sure.

That doesn't surprise more Tequila. After I got home from Chamber's Bay last weekend I told my wife how impressed I was with how your kids had outstanding manners and seemed like such awesome kids.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

That doesn't surprise more Tequila. After I got home from Chamber's Bay last weekend I told my wife how impressed I was with how your kids had outstanding manners and seemed like such awesome kids.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.
Thanks, OG. I swear to you if you had seen them the day before you would have thought we are absentee parents who are raising wild banshees. I wasn't doing the pre-apologies for nothing, I was seriously expecting some ugliness :)

I want to get my wife something from the baby for Christmas but don't have a clue what to get. Anyone have any ideas?

It will take some time, but here's a gift that I got for Father's Day a couple years ago.

Erica took a bunch of pictures of me and the boy and had a photo studio make an album out of them. You could do it yourself as well of course.

It will take some time, but here's a gift that I got for Father's Day a couple years ago.

Erica took a bunch of pictures of me and the boy and had a photo studio make an album out of them. You could do it yourself as well of course.

Thanks buddy. Will see if I can make one on snapfish quickly.

I want to get my wife something from the baby for Christmas but don't have a clue what to get. Anyone have any ideas?
Pandora bracelet. My wife gets a new charm for the bracelet from my daughter for her birthday/christmas, etc.

Pandora bracelet. My wife gets a new charm for the bracelet from my daughter for her birthday/christmas, etc.

same here, cant go wrong at all with it

She already has it.....one of the downfalls of my mother owning a jewelry store.

She already has it.....one of the downfalls of my mother owning a jewelry store.
In that case... I need a few charms for my wife for Christmas...

Back