We got tickets to see Jimmy Buffett at Sprint Center in KC. Center floor, 24th row on the aisle.

This will be the 4th time seeing him and the first time outside of Vegas.

Took my kids to this show on 3/9/18 at the Prudential center in Newark. we had a great time.

not my video.

I also saw Tommy Emmanuel in Boston in Feb and he was Amazing. I've never seem someone do things with a guitar that this man did.

[video=youtube_share;O1MrQRl7V-o]https://youtu.be/O1MrQRl7V-o[/video]

We got tickets to see Jimmy Buffett at Sprint Center in KC. Center floor, 24th row on the aisle.

This will be the 4th time seeing him and the first time outside of Vegas.
I've seen him a few times. Great fun.

We saw Katy Perry last month. Solid show, but not great.

Just saw Justin Timberlake on his stop in DC for the Man of the Woods Tour. Compared to his last tour, this one was just ok. Bon Jovi, Pink and Depeche Mode are all up next on this list. It's going to be a busy Spring.

Just saw Justin Timberlake on his stop in DC for the Man of the Woods Tour. Compared to his last tour, this one was just ok. Bon Jovi, Pink and Depeche Mode are all up next on this list. It's going to be a busy Spring.

Ill be attending Sunday evening. Fearful I won't get my money's worth, apparently 20/20 set the bar high and this one isn't matching it

Who’re y’all planning on seeing this summer?

I’m hitting the Buffett show June 8 in Dallas. It’ll be my 10th. I’m strongly considering the Sting show in Chicago in August.

Concerts

I’m hitting the Buffett show June 8 in Dallas. It’ll be my 10th. I’m strongly considering the Sting show in Chicago in August.

hootie & the blowfish with barenaked ladies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
boogie & the blowfish with barenaked ladies

They’re playing in Dallas the weekend after Buffett. I’d love to see them but can’t make it happen.

I'm not the biggest concert goer, but last night went and saw Kenny Chesney and he was pretty damn good.

I'm going to see them this summer as well. Jenn and I met Darius when we were at the old course last fall. He was fantastic, chatted with us off the 18th green for some time. Oddly enough about an hour later he started following me on Twitter, even though we never tagged him in anything. I can't wait to go to that show because I really enjoyed both groups when I was younger.

Already been to two shows so far this year:
- Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins, The Bellamy Brothers, John Anderson, and Lauren Alaina in Albany, NY
- Kip Moore and Muscadine Bloodline in Burlington, VT

Three other shows lined up so far for the summer:
- Brothers Osborne
- Luke Combs
- Brooks & Dunn

Already got my tickets! Can't wait for this show!

Also on the docket is a few shows at Ravinia (best summer concert venue ever if anyone is in the Chicago area during May-Sept....) Counting Crows, OAR, Rob Thomas. Maybe a few more depending on scheduling. So many good folks every year.

Also hoping to see Goldfinger and Less Than Jake of they find thier way to town.

And then might randomly head up to Summer Fest in Milwaukee as well. But that's usually a day off decision. Haven't even looked at the lineups yet... But the creme puffs are amazing...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm not the biggest concert goer, but last night went and saw Kenny Chesney and he was pretty damn good.

I'm going to see them this summer as well. Jenn and I met Darius when we were at the old course last fall. He was fantastic, chatted with us off the 18th green for some time. Oddly enough about an hour later he started following me on Twitter, even though we never tagged him in anything. I can't wait to go to that show because I really enjoyed both groups when I was younger.

i wasn’t a bnl fan before meeting my wife but i really like their music now. it will be fun!

I listen to a wide variety of music...

Went to Khalid on Friday, have Toby Keith tomorrow night and just got tickets for back to back days in September for NF and Highly Suspect.

Saw Barenaked Ladies and Hootie & The Blowfish on Sunday night. Really enjoyed that show. Not the best concert I've been too, but man it was a good time.

Lollapalooza was an insane experience this weekend, wish I did it when I was younger

Looking real hard the Smashing Pumpkins concert 8/19 at Blossom Music Center, an outside venue, also Korn/Alice in Chains on the 8/16 also at Blossom, both might be too much in 3 days with league outing sandwiched in there on the 17th, summer's no bummer.

Lollapalooza was an insane experience this weekend, wish I did it when I was younger

Man from what I saw it looked insanely fun and like you said. Wish I would’ve gone when I was younger.

I went to something similar though when I was 18 called Rockfest at the Texas Motor Speedway and it was insane.

Much props for you going man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see, got tiks for Santana in a couple of weeks. Not sure who the opener is. Saw 3rd Eye Blind and Jimmy Eat World last month. Took a flyer back in March on two bands I never heard of, actually nobody has ever heard of. Winnetka Bowling League opened for Mother Mother, very good show! I saw Aerosmith open for Joe Cocker back in '74. They blew poor Joe off the stage! Saw Springsteen in '76 'ish. Check out The Subways if you get a chance, seen them twice. I've seen some big name big venue bands but really prefer the smaller clubs. One of the best more or less recent shows was Placebo. Awesome band!!

Saw Barenaked Ladies and Hootie & The Blowfish on Sunday night. Really enjoyed that show. Not the best concert I've been too, but man it was a good time.

Going to see them in September.

Man from what I saw it looked insanely fun and like you said. Wish I would’ve gone when I was younger.

I went to something similar though when I was 18 called Rockfest at the Texas Motor Speedway and it was insane.

Much props for you going man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was definitely an experience and if I did it again, wish I did differently, want to go back next year- also picking up some artists that I wouldn’t have heard of/listened to a week ago

Funny thing was I was a bit apprehensive about going

Going to Bourbon & Beyond in Louisville on Friday, September 20. The lineup is pretty awesome for 1 day of a festival and a $95 ticket:

Foo Fighters
John Fogerty
Flaming Lips
Live
Nathaniel Ratliff & The Night Sweats
Joan Jett
Blackberry Smoke
Preservation Hall Jazz Band
some other groups I have not heard of

Going to Bourbon & Beyond in Louisville on Friday, September 20. The lineup is pretty awesome for 1 day of a festival and a $95 ticket:

Foo Fighters
John Fogerty
Flaming Lips
Live
Nathaniel Ratliff & The Night Sweats
Joan Jett
Blackberry Smoke
Preservation Hall Jazz Band
some other groups I have not heard of

That does sound awesome, Seen FF, Fogerty and the Flaming Lips before, although not on the same bill. All great!

Got to go to U2's 20th anniversary Joshua Tree tour when they were in Houston... was the most amazing concert i've ever been to (Joshua Tree is still my fav album of all time)

Back