The Netflix and Streaming Thread

The Boys is simply amazing.
I made it through three episodes of this based on your recommendation.

The verdict is still out for me! Very violent!

I'll keep watching.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Viewed The Red Sea diving resort. Great movie with some great actors in it. Such a sad sorry to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was watching the preview, the cast looks great not sure about the background, not a fan of sad movies

I'll keep watching.

Binged it, thought it was great - hated the end

Was watching the preview, the cast looks great not sure about the background, not a fan of sad movies

Binged it, thought it was great - hated the end

Ending was rough. These type of movie I am a big fan of.

I'll keep watching.

Love me some good violent anti super hero stuff!

Ending was rough. These type of movie I am a big fan of.

I really hate bad/ sad endings.

I know i'm late to the game and it's an older series but "The Wire" was amazing! I know some people were upset at how slow it moved but to me they're the same people who hated "The Killing" because it took 2 seasons to solve the murder. People nowadays just want instant gratification and don't care about the buildup. I thought the writing was amazing and the cast did a great job portraying the struggle of the inner city. If you haven't watched it do yourself a favor and check it out.

I know i'm late to the game and it's an older series but "The Wire" was amazing! I know some people were upset at how slow it moved but to me they're the same people who hated "The Killing" because it took 2 seasons to solve the murder. People nowadays just want instant gratification and don't care about the buildup. I thought the writing was amazing and the cast did a great job portraying the struggle of the inner city. If you haven't watched it do yourself a favor and check it out.

One of my favorite series of all time. I loved season 2, but they were all good. Not too many shows can touch that one.

This was amazing, and so refreshing.

#2 for me, behind Bosch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’ve still never watched Bosch.

Shame on me, I know!

Orange is the New Black with the wife. This season the writing/story seems much better then it has been in the past couple seasons IMO.

Orange is the New Black with the wife. This season the writing/story seems much better then it has been in the past couple seasons IMO.

I liked the season as a whole...didn't care for the finale!

Big fan of the wire

Finished watching Season 2 of The Sinner last night. Good watch IMO.

Finished watching Season 2 of The Sinner last night. Good watch IMO.

We are getting ready to start watching that one soon. I liked season 1 a lot.

No sir! Not that I am aware!
Oh ok wheeww! I looked back up and the initial discussion was about the boys, but I'm super excited for the watchmen hbo series coming (just looked it up, coming in October)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I started watching Letterkenny.

Who knew how hard it was to understand a Canadian accent.

Back