The Netflix and Streaming Thread

We are getting ready to start watching that one soon. I liked season 1 a lot.
I did also. Season 2 did not disappoint. Polished it off pretty quickly.

Oh ok wheeww! I looked back up and the initial discussion was about the boys, but I'm super excited for the watchmen hbo series coming (just looked it up, coming in October)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah, that looks great. I am not a reader of the graphic novel (and I didn't care much for the movie). I hope I can get into it!

I did also. Season 2 did not disappoint. Polished it off pretty quickly.

Where is it streaming? It looks like it is a USA show.

absolutely worth your time.

The best series out there by a long shot. Ozark is the only other that comes to mind

I really need to finish watching the Boys.

This one is queued up. I need to start watching it as well

I started watching Letterkenny.

Who knew how hard it was to understand a Canadian accent.

This is on deck after The Boys. Canadan talking about them has me interested

I finished Orange is the New Black. The finale made me cry like a little girl. I became so attached to those women.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I finished Orange is the New Black. The finale made me cry like a little girl. I became so attached to those women.

That is why I’m holding off to view. Such a good series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why I’m holding off to view. Such a good series

BTW I found out that crazy eyes was originally slotted for 3 episodes. Amazing.

BTW I found out that crazy eyes was originally slotted for 3 episodes. Amazing.

Good thing they evolved her character. Otherwise I think the series would not be so enjoyable. Well atleast for me . The chicken coop scene this season got me rolling.

Enjoyed the finale, hated the season. They went low hanging fruit hyper political.

Started watching Kengan Ashura on Netflix yesterday.

I have no idea what is going on, but keep watching.

GolferGal;n8628687 said:
I skipped the part where you said plane fodder....DO NOT watch this on a plane, unless you have a really good privacy screen. It's rated TV-MA, it has every letter imaginable for warnings. It has quite a bit of nudity....full frontal nudity, of both genders.

After reading all the posts about this show I didn't know what to expect going in. In my opinion there wasn't all that much nudity and mostly just implied sex (either under covers or still clothes). I'll admit there were some very strange sexual situations (Popclaw and The Deep come to mind right away) but nothing was really actually shown. Same with the violence. Maybe a few "Whoa" moments but nothing real non stop (as I was expecting after reading all the posts here).

Don't get me wrong , I thoroughly enjoyed the series and couldn't stop watching but I think there was more nudity in Ozark than this series. I was thinking it was going to be on the lines of the series "Spartacus" for sex/nudity/violence. Now that was a show that had it all (and a great storyline....except for the final season)!

Watched the first couple episodes of Wu Assassins

Looks like it could be decent and only about 12 episodes in the season so will continue with it

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Been watching Imposters on Netflix, still in season 1 but not too bad

started season 3 of GLOW, enjoying it, getting a deeper look into many of the characters that were more background players is cool. Think I have seen 3 episodes so far.

mancest;n8874936 said:
started season 3 of GLOW, enjoying it, getting a deeper look into many of the characters that were more background players is cool. Think I have seen 3 episodes so far.

I loved season 1 and 2. Season 3 will be started tonight I have a feeling.

wubears71;n8636533 said:

Am 3 episodes into this season.....

Drumdog;n8874995 said:
Am 3 episodes into this season.....

I remember when I was there - 1 week ago. I just started OITNB in July and finished 91 episodes in a few weeks.

I guess I totally missed season 2 of GLOW somehow. Watching that now before I dive into 3.

Sox_Fan;n8875089 said:
I guess I totally missed season 2 of GLOW somehow. Watching that now before I dive into 3.

I saw season 3 available last night. That is my next binge. Season 2 was great.

Back