The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Watched Booksmart the other night and thought it was really good.

Started into The Alienist. Done soon hopefully.

mancest;n8881267 said:
Finished Mindhunter season 2 saturday. Really liked it, changes the focus a little bit (it is still about the people studying serial killers) but so damn well done, and almost creepier as they "work an active case" for much of it.

I am going to watch some marvel movies or something else a bit light.... murder particularly of children brings me down for some reason.

I finished Season 2 yesterday. I really enjoyed it, even more so than Season 1.

H8tobogie;n8878272 said:
My Netflix subscription got hacked by someone in Argentina - according to Netflix Customer Service. So, I cancelled it because they said they cannot restore my viewing history, but if Mindhunter Season 2 is out, then I may have to forgive them and re-up.

Oh it is out and I'm about to dive in head first.

Really enjoyed Mindhunter season 2

Started to watch the series,Chambers. First episode down and I’m torn between if I will continue or find another series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my normal viewing but watching the documentary The Great Hack. Pretty crazy stuff.

Finished all the episodes of Letterkenny. It's like a cross between The Ranch and Napoleon Dynamite. I liked it!

Canadan;n8882491 said:
Finally watching Suits.

...and I love it

Such a great show. Amazing how entertaining it is without any "action" and without me having any legal know-how lol.

Canadan;n8882491 said:
Finally watching Suits.

...and I love it

Added to the watch list!

Have been watching The Boys on Amazon this week. It's pretty good. Short season, but hoping for more.

Finished the Alienist last night..... absolutely hated the ending. What a letdown.

Binge watching season 2 of Yellowstone all morning. I should be caught up this afternoon.

Three episodes into suits and I'm enjoying it.

Been watching 'The Spy' and have 2 episodes left to go
Wasn't sure what to think, but it hasn't gripped me like some things...the acting seems to have something missing

Watched Unbelievable over the past couple of days and really enjoyed it. Prior to that, it was the 7th season of The Ranch which is always good for some laughs.

i thought the 100 should have called it quits after last season, but I'm locked into the cheesiness again.

I can't decide if workin' moms is hilarious, weird, or totally out of my scope.
Have watched S1-S3 and like it, but the last season was kinda meh. I liked it overall for the humor and some nudity :LOL:

I always like a good spooky show so I started Marianne. The first episode had promise but I've been a little bored the last two I've watched. There's some potential here so I'll keep going through the series.

I can't decide if workin' moms is hilarious, weird, or totally out of my scope.

yeah, I watched the first one... kind of liked it but haven't gone back.

Altered Carbon is some crazy and intriguing sci-fi ish

i thought the 100 should have called it quits after last season, but I'm locked into the cheesiness again.
I am on season 6. Was ready to stop watching but the ending of season 5 reeled me back in. I might have got a little misty eyed

Dave Chappell’s Sticks & Stones was great as was Bill Burr’s You People are all the same... Both on Netflix.

I am on season 6. Was ready to stop watching but the ending of season 5 reeled me back in. I might have got a little misty eyed
No joke, I never get that way with shows. As dumb as the show was at times, that finale was intense.

Back