Post a picture of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of this today

y4egyvyh.jpg

se5e9esu.jpg

Days like today, I wonder why I work outside.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

I love the excel tab at the bottom. Looks like my computer haha.

Dont mistake that for "work"...it was the Biggest Loser Contest

With yesterday being a bank holiday my financial duties are at a minimum today

Here is a picture of my depressing view. Im stuck here, doing someone elses job because they are too slow, while the last few days of good golf weather pass me by outside...... Sigh.
amury8u3.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

4uzysa4e.jpg

Knees too sore today to work.
Lots of ESPN today.

Just call me.... Barb

epumegu3.jpg

Twice a month for Xolair shots...

Tappin' at the Allergist

Helping my good friend at his store and then we are getting out on the course this afternoon.

uregy3u4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today, its hunting season!

Ill be here all day.
utyda9ym.jpg

Today, its hunting season!

Ill be here all day.
utyda9ym.jpg

Good for you CJ...at least you're hunting intentionally this week instead of just seeing what you can knock out from the van :act-up:

Post a picture of your day.

Brown down!
Good sized doe.
Mmmmm..... Venison!

Last edited:
I had to move pin locations around today. I'd be lying if the work didn't keep me warm in the 40* weather.

A9D61497-C140-4CE0-B76F-5E5F41D87051-4781-00000313521F29A5_zpse662c1e5.jpg

The neighborhood flock of turkeys wandered by while my 7yo and I were waiting for the bus this morning.

There are about two dozen of them when they all show up at the same time.

WP_20131115_002.jpg

bm_zps88b34bee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've been here since 6...

ybyzadep.jpg

The old knee is much better although it's at least three times as large as the left knee. I had some super major surgery on the old joint and the swelling is slow to go down.  It still looks a whole lot better than last week.

ezatu7yn.jpg

Knee at physical therapy today is showing a ton of improvement. I'll be glad when the swelling goes down.

The old knee is much better although it's at least three times as large as the left knee. I had some super major surgery on the old joint and the swelling is slow to go down.  It still looks a whole lot better than last week.

ezatu7yn.jpg

Incision looks to be healing quite well, Bill! How you feeling?

Incision looks to be healing quite well, Bill! How you feeling?

Thanks Ryan. It will be a month tomorrow since surgery and I'm more than ready to get my big ole arse back in my truck. I hate not being able to drive and having to rely on KellyBo to haul me around sucks. Other than being house bound, I'm doing pretty darn good. Appreciate ya asking :thumb:

Thanks Ryan. It will be a month tomorrow since surgery and I'm more than ready to get my big ole arse back in my truck. I hate not being able to drive and having to rely on KellyBo to haul me around sucks. Other than being house bound, I'm doing pretty darn good. Appreciate ya asking :thumb:

Let me know when you feel like just getting together for a day out knocking about. Like I said we can hit up a golf store or two and most certainly get in a meal. Take care buddy.

Let me know when you feel like just getting together for a day out knocking about. Like I said we can hit up a golf store or two and most certainly get in a meal. Take care buddy.

Will do partner :thumb:.

Dang OG that is gnarly. Glad you're healing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back