Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Sorry for you loss, Hoosier. Thoughts are with you and it's so tough losing loved ones to a terrible thing like cancer.

Sorry for your loss HG...T&P's to you and your family.

HG, kills me to see this.

I lost my father back in 2010 due to cancer.

EFFFFFFFFFFF CANCER!

Thanks everyone for the replies. Thankful for the support!

So sorry to hear that. I can't imagine dealing with that.

Cancer sucks so bad. My wife just got a message from her best friend tonight that her cancer has returned and spread to her lungs. 30 years old. Such a helpless feeling.

The radiology portion of our journey starts tomorrow. Fingers crossed for goodness as we progress through this.

The radiology portion of our journey starts tomorrow. Fingers crossed for goodness as we progress through this.

Good luck saying a prayer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today’s lesson: cancer treatment / recory isn’t always a straight line.

Today’s lesson: cancer treatment / recory isn’t always a straight line.

Unfortunately, many times the straight line isn't the norm. Hope things continue heading the right direction.

My wife's nephews Leukemia has returned. He had a bone marrow transplant the last time, and the doctors have told him and his mom that there is a 15% chance or less that he can survive this. So sad as he was doing so well. Unsure at this point what they will try and do.

My wife's nephews Leukemia has returned. He had a bone marrow transplant the last time, and the doctors have told him and his mom that there is a 15% chance or less that he can survive this. So sad as he was doing so well. Unsure at this point what they will try and do.

I'm sorry to hear that. Ultimately if they say it is 15%, then that means out of every 100 people, there are 15 that do so all hope is not lost. I hope they can keep positive and keep fighting.

I'm sorry to hear that, definitely keep the spirits up. Prayers inbound!!

Sorry to hear that Snick.

I agree with @gmiller598. I'll add my prayers and good thoughts that he is one of the 15.

Damn, terrible to hear .. hoping he's one of the 15% tho!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear that, my friend. Sending prayers his and his family's way.

That’s rough. I hope it works out for him.

My son has had Leukemia twice. The second time they gave him a 25% chance. 4 years later he is cured. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE STRENGTH OF A CHILD! I would also get a second opinion. 4 eyes are better than 2.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sad news as my wife's nephew passed away last night, he lost his battle with leukemia. He wish was that his body be donated to science in hopes of being able to help others with a cure. RIP in peace Josh.

Sad news as my wife's nephew passed away last night, he lost his battle with leukemia. He wish was that his body be donated to science in hopes of being able to help others with a cure. RIP in peace Josh.
Thoughts and prayers to your family. PHCANCER!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. I hope some good comes out of his generosity, that is a special thing he has done.

Monday marked the 6th anniversary of the last time I strapped into this bastard and got my head and neck blasted with photons.

It's not lost on me how fortunate I am to be here and how temporary life actually is.

Capture.PNG

Sorry for your loss but his gift was a wonderful act of grace.

Monday marked the 6th anniversary of the last time I strapped into this bastard and got my head and neck blasted with photons.

It's not lost on me how fortunate I am to be here and how temporary life actually is.

View attachment 8911303

So true. Every day is special. It's so easy to take our time here for granted.

So sorry to hear this!

Back