Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy the Riverwalk
Yup cutting out early tomorrow and going down there and to the Alamo for a fee hours before driving up to waco

Day off tomorrow.
Practice rounds scheduled at two courses.
Putting in the work, and seeing progress, is so freaking exciting.

3 more work days next week then vacation!

After three weeks on the road for work & training, I’m finally heading back to the Old Pueblo tonight!! Range time tomorrow, golf course on Sunday!

94d7513ec0925a1f7ecca25ff66f4ac9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0307.jpgIMG_0308.jpgIMG_0309.jpgIMG_0310.jpgIMG_0311.jpgIMG_0312.jpgIMG_0314.jpgIMG_0316.jpg
IMG_0317.jpg

At Great Wolf Lodge!

IMG_0318.jpgIMG_0319.jpg

My truck has been acting up real bad. The way it was acting, I was convinced it was a transmission issue or communication issue in the leadframe which is super expensive. So we dropped the truck off at the dealer for diagnostics. On the way home, the fusion did the exact same thing except when it had shifting issues the car would stall. Was in a bad spot, both cars down with potentially huge issues and not in a situation to cover both. Turns out it was the throttle body in the fusion and that was still covered under warranty and the F150 issue was part of a recall. Both vehicles fixed and it cost me $0.00. Not sure if Ive had a better happy when it comes to cars than this

Played golf with my wife sun aft. I got to watcher her start out Par EAGLE par bogey par. It was pretty cool to watch her play that well. She does not take it serious at all lol. She can drive the ball well had 7-9 fairways on the front 9. If i could actually get her to practice any other club other than her driver she will be stomping me into the ground with scores!

Today has been a pretty great day. I accepted a new job which is providing a nice little bump in base salary over my last employer and also inheriting a book of business which should lead to some commission right out of the gate.

Even better, I was able to spend the morning and lunch with my dad playing golf and catching up. It's not very often we get together just the two of us and it was awesome having that time.

My new job starts on the 12th so now I have over a week to screw off and play golf!

After three weeks on the road for work & training, I’m finally heading back to the Old Pueblo tonight!! Range time tomorrow, golf course on Sunday!

thought of you the other day

fa573faa22898e8225eff5e77c2a797f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am headed to Idaho in September for the event and we planned a family vacation to Universal Hollywood/Disneyland in October. I feel so blessed to be able to do both trips and am so excited for both trips! I paid the balance of Idaho today and booked the hotel for Anaheim this week.

My bank account will probably be posting in the rant thread. ;)

Live PD...

What a freaking day. Morning with KBS. Late morning with Callaway. Afternoon with Titleist and now dinner with vgolfman. Lots of really cool ideas flowing for this community that we think THPers will enjoy.

What a freaking day. Morning with KBS. Late morning with Callaway. Afternoon with Titleist and now dinner with vgolfman. Lots of really cool ideas flowing for this community that we think THPers will enjoy.

Getting **** done!

Tell Vrska I said hello!

On the way back from Atlanta, we drove through rural SC to where I have family in Blackville, SC. Took my wife and daughter to the Healing Springs. My parents took us as children, now it's come full circle!

Attachments

• photo35674.jpg
    photo35674.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo35675.jpg
    photo35675.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo35676.jpg
    photo35676.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.