Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still smiling at #TheGrandaddy and what took place the last 4 days.

You too, eh? Only 1 thing would've made it possibly better but it's all gravy baby!

Amazingly enough, we still get to look forward to receiving a bag full of kickass goodness shipped to us.

Congrats blu and Mrs. blu.

Congrats Blu!

Blue -- Congrats to you and the Mrs. on ya anniversary. :flowers4u::kissing:

Since I like taking the long way through school, just finished the last exam of the semester. Ready for three weeks of relaxing and visiting some family and friends whom I've not seen in awhile.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Had a fun night with the two kiddos playing Apples to Apples Junior and laughing our heads off. My son's still got a low grade fever but seems to be feeling much better and is getting back to his usual mischievous self.

To top it off, I just checked my online class site and saw that I aced my marketing final. Fingers crossed for a good score on the management one!

Congrats goes to Blu's wife! She's made it this far! :). Happy anniversary Joe! Here to many many more buddy

It's mine and Mrs. Blu's 5 year anniversary

Congrats buddy! Just had my 5 year as well. I guess we both found someone to put up with our crap for a long time. Haha

Daddy daughter day today and we are having a blast.

I love those days. Tomorrow will be just me and my boy. So much fun.

That's awesome guys! Spending that time with the kids is fantastic. I stayed up until 2am last night talking with my daughter that just came home for the Holidays from college. It never gets old spending one on one time with them.

My son got home from school this evening so having both kids at home again together for the first time since August is really got the house noisy again. Which is nice! They are playing a PS3 game together right now and I'm having a blast watching them together. Can tell they have missed each other while being apart at their colleges.

Best anniversary present ever.

7048b8ce41823216e9479e3ff03a9c12.jpg

204f0fc96ead6b8a37ba629700dfdc99.jpg

1f40e75ddec69818da0a13e21eb9b508.jpg

Finally got the call. Scheduled in for the wife to start the whole in-vitro thing in January. 6 months of waiting without a word have been a bit tense. Hopefully this brightens her day up a bit!

Finally got the call. Scheduled in for the wife to start the whole in-vitro thing in January. 6 months of waiting without a word have been a bit tense. Hopefully this brightens her day up a bit!

Good luck!!!

fd9503dba5b5bed00b611129c4cccf1d.jpg

This is kind of cool! Well maybe hot.

Had my daughter Natalie's 3rd birthday party at Bounce Magic today. Love seeing her that happy and having fun.

We. Are. Checking. Out.

That's great news James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back