Status
Not open for further replies.
In the process of looking for a house. Excited and anxious, hoping we find the one to fit us

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This might sound morbid, but to me it's a Happy thing. The joy you feel when your occupation in the golf industry allows you the good fortune to happen to have golf balls in your trunk, and you are able to supply a sleeve of them to be buried with a person who loved and cherished golf.

This might sound morbid, but to me it's a Happy thing. The joy you feel when your occupation in the golf industry allows you the good fortune to happen to have golf balls in your trunk, and you are able to supply a sleeve of them to be buried with a person who loved and cherished golf.
Not morbid at all, well maybe just a little. Right place, right time. It's little things like that the family appreciates at times like these.

Way to go Phil

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Actually messaged back and forth with my dad today. He understands where I'm coming from and acknowledges that we don't have the normal father son relationship. This makes me want to go and see him soon, just so he can see Charlotte one last time though she will never remember him.

The happy out of this though is that my little sister is going to stay with my aunt and uncle, here in OK, and not have to go back to NY and PA after our dad passes. We have no real relationship, but now, I can change that.

Nah, that's being a friend, relative or thoughtful human. Good for you. Such a thoughtful gesture.

JM

Actually messaged back and forth with my dad today. He understands where I'm coming from and acknowledges that we don't have the normal father son relationship. This makes me want to go and see him soon, just so he can see Charlotte one last time though she will never remember him.

The happy out of this though is that my little sister is going to stay with my aunt and uncle, here in OK, and not have to go back to NY and PA after our dad passes. We have no real relationship, but now, I can change that.

I have seen this a lot recently. It's always sad, but sometimes it takes a tragic incident or to bring family closer. I saw family last night that I haven't seen in over 15 years, and it was a really incredible evening, so I totally understand where you are coming from.

Been kind of down in the dumps after being laid off two weeks ago today.. I am not used to job hunting and all of that good stuff. I have no been myself at home, luckily I have a 3 year old and 3 month old just to keep a smile on my face. My goal is for the not to let them see me down.

Woke up this morning, got both of them ready and the wife left early for work.

Walked downstairs and there was a card on the table from my wife. It pretty much was a huge pick me up and her thanking me for everything I do for the family. To keep my head held high and that this is going to lead myself and our family to bigger and better things. Amazing that a little card can really brighten your day the way it did.

Wife - you are my MVP!

It is amazing the difference they make in our lives!!! I am really sorry to hear about the work situation sanzabar, but man, go out there and kick some ass while it's there to be kicked!!!!!

my happy is that i just booked a tee time for my oldest son and me. he's only 5, but he is really loving golf right now. he's been taking lessons in a group for the past few months, and i've seen him develop a passion. he was so excited to tell me about his lesson on monday, and i told him if he was willing to wake up early on saturday i would take him to play. my wife said he couldn't stop talking about it when she was putting him to bed that night. i booked a 9-hole round saturday morning, so hopefully they let us go off the back so we're not in anybody's way. i'm really excited to encourage him and hopefully help him fall in love with the game.

my happy is that i just booked a tee time for my oldest son and me. he's only 5, but he is really loving golf right now. he's been taking lessons in a group for the past few months, and i've seen him develop a passion. he was so excited to tell me about his lesson on monday, and i told him if he was willing to wake up early on saturday i would take him to play. my wife said he couldn't stop talking about it when she was putting him to bed that night. i booked a 9-hole round saturday morning, so hopefully they let us go off the back so we're not in anybody's way. i'm really excited to encourage him and hopefully help him fall in love with the game.
That's awesome Chris.

I already have 25 percent more movement in my neck and back inflammation is almost gone, so far so good on the epidural injection

Picked up an overtime shift tonight. One quick deadhead and a quick operating flight back home. 45 min. We have a min credit on OT days of 4.5 paid hours at time and a half. After the Canadian tax man takes his half, that leaves me with enough for a GBB driver with a custom shaft. Now I just have to tell the wife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up an overtime shift tonight. One quick deadhead and a quick operating flight back home. 45 min. We have a min credit on OT days of 4.5 paid hours at time and a half. After the Canadian tax man takes his half, that leaves me with enough for a GBB driver with a custom shaft. Now I just have to tell the wife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm telling your Wilson friends your cheating on them!

Found out today that I got through the second round of questions/interviews for the new position. Got a call directly from the hiring VP to schedule an interview with him and the rest of the team next Friday. So far, so good.

Last edited:
Found out today that I got through the second round of questions/interviews for the new posotion. Got a call directly from the hiring VP to schedule an interview with him and the rest of the team next Friday. So far, so good.

That's awesome buddy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Found out today that I got through the second round of questions/interviews for the new position. Got a call directly from the hiring VP to schedule an interview with him and the rest of the team next Friday. So far, so good.

Great news, amigo best of luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome dude. Good luck

That's awesome Aaron good luck brother

Awesome! Good luck with the rest of the process.

Going to be 60 here Sunday and I get to play my first round with the epic. Good times

I'm telling your Wilson friends your cheating on them!

Ha. I'm giving them an equal chance to set me up for a D300 or Triton fitting. I'm going to PM Vrska and ask them if they'll send one here with shaft options for a fitting.

I already have 25 percent more movement in my neck and back inflammation is almost gone, so far so good on the epidural injection
That's fabulous. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back