Status
Not open for further replies.
Going home to catch a blue jackets game this weekend with the future Mrs. She may not know what's going on, but nothing makes me happier than seeing her get excited watching the game with me.

Took Myles to the vet yesterday for his last round of puppy shots. He's in great shape and is very healthy. Too bad he doesn't know they're about to take his manhood in a couple of weeks. :bulgy-eyes::crying:

My wife was appointed as an Assistant Principal today. She has worked her ass off to make this happen and it was awesome to see her hard work pay off and her get the job. She is the youngest AP in the district (which is one of the 10 largest in the country).

Im super excited and proud of her. It also comes with a nice raise, and makes the large investment we made in her Masters degree much easier to stomach.

My wife was appointed as an Assistant Principal today. She has worked her ass off to make this happen and it was awesome to see her hard work pay off and her get the job. She is the youngest AP in the district (which is one of the 10 largest in the country).

Im super excited and proud of her. It also comes with a nice raise, and makes the large investment we made in her Masters degree much easier to stomach.

well done bro! congrats to her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to her!

Morning workout in!
1 minute of 2.5 walk 3 minute 3.0 walk 1 minute 5.0 jogging and repeat.

Only 30 minutes but holy crap
Going fat to slightly less so is not easy but I am surprised how fun the challenge is!

Morning workout in!

Going fat to slightly less so is not easy but I am surprised how fun the challenge is!

Good stuff buddy. Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing a lean and mean CJ in the spring.

Morning workout in!

keep it up and you will be , a lean, mean, golfing machine in no time buddy!

Morning workout in!

Good work CJ!

Forum testing with golf balls and golf bags getting ready to start. Feedback and reviews from staff and forum member is always a good time around here.

Congrats!!

Got an email yesterday that I would be receiving a bonus this year! Not a whole lot, but it sure beats nothing! I would have bet my life savings that no bonuses would have been given out since O&G has been in the crapper for 18 months now, but I'm happy I was wrong.

Got an email yesterday that I would be receiving a bonus this year! Not a whole lot, but it sure beats nothing! I would have bet my life savings that no bonuses would have been given out since O&G has been in the crapper for 18 months now, but I'm happy I was wrong.

We have a JANK sighting!!!!!!

kiddance_zpsaxtiv976.gif

Haha, I'm always lurking though! I see EVERYTHING!

Looking at a 3 day weekend starting today with temps above mid 50's all weekend and only one Sunday afternoon soccer match for my son on the schedule. A LOT of golf with be played this weekend to catch up for lost time, because winter...

Got my bonus today. New clubs coming soon!!

The Happy Thread

Despite my dad having brain surgery last week, he improved a lot over the last few days so I kept my plans for a long weekend in Florida.

Lessons learned so far? When the Shred boys ride roller coasters, we throw horns up for metal!!!

3038b21a22355d0c9ba7d1e4364ace0f.jpg

Last edited:
Straight up, I'm watching Transformers with my son. He thinks it's the coolest thing he's ever seen. I know It's nerdy, but this means a lot to me.

d1f364170d044188c677981d791a7775.jpg

Last edited:
For the first time in a long time, the Mrs and I went out for a really nice dinner and drinks with some great friends. Tons of laughs and not many worries at all. We needed a night like this. Things are good

It hit 80* in Denver today and played 18 with two awesome thpers. It was a good day!

Despite my dad having brain surgery last week, he improved a lot over the last few days so I kept my plans for a long weekend in Florida.

Lessons learned so far? When the Shred boys ride roller coasters, we throw horns up for metal!!!

3038b21a22355d0c9ba7d1e4364ace0f.jpg

lol...now that is the pose you should have done with the clown at the nest...lol

My wife's lead test came back negative. That was a huge relief!!

My wife's lead test came back negative. That was a huge relief!!

That's superb news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back