Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya you might have come up to Ohio today. Surprisingly it was 27 degrees warmer than yesterday. Got up to 20 today

Had no reason to, wasnt invited.

Hey guys I'm about to watch a movie. Everyone is more than welcome to join

Hey guys I'm about to watch a movie. Everyone is more than welcome to join
Depends. ..which movie?
How big is the TV?
Do you have popcorn?
Do you have ice cream?
If you have ice cream, what flavors?

Depends. ..which movie?
How big is the TV?
Do you have popcorn?
Do you have ice cream?
If you have ice cream, what flavors?

Hmm.. What movie?

Movie is undecided as of now but it's a toss up between Wolf of Wall Street and Tin Cup

50"
Kettle corn
Yes
Snickers and banana split

Seen them both...boooh
Pass on popcorn.
50 is "decent"
Need something with peanut butter

Movie is undecided as of now but it's a toss up between Wolf of Wall Street and Tin Cup

50"
Kettle corn
Yes
Snickers and banana split
What's the seating situation like? Wolf of wall Street us basically soft core... Will be awkward if we are on the same couch. How about top gun instead.

What are you doing in here? I didn't know this was a contest thread :)

My bad. Again, I forgot to ask you where and what I can post. I'll stick to not winning contests.

Been calling me out quite a bit lately, keep thinking I may be in the #regionalrivalry thread or something... #butthurtisreal

What's the seating situation like? Wolf of wall Street us basically soft core... Will be awkward if we are on the same couch. How about top gun instead.

I have a total of four recliners here so each person can have their own personal space. And I don't have top gun anymore I traded it for Ghost

My bad. Again, I forgot to ask you where and what I can post. I'll stick to not winning contests.

Been calling me out quite a bit lately, keep thinking I may be in the #regionalrivalry thread or something... #butthurtisreal

Oh stop it. Just giving you a hard time since you started treating me like Dev and ducked me at bowling last week and haven't challenged me in Trivia Crack in days :(

Oh stop it. Just giving you a hard time since you started treating me like Dev and ducked me at bowling last week and haven't challenged me in Trivia Crack in days :(

Ducked for our anniversary, and I got tired of beating you every time. Also, challenges work both ways Sir PhillyV Lord of THP thread

Gonna take this to the banter thread so we're not clogging this one with this crap lol

It's like everyone is getting the eff out of my way on the turnpike!

HHJJ!

Seen them both...boooh
Pass on popcorn.
50 is "decent"
I have moose tracks brownie if you wanna come over. It's made with bits of real brownie, so you know it's good.

Seen them both...boooh
Pass on popcorn.
50 is "decent"

I just finished off the Reece's ice cream yesterday. Sorry

Made my decision on my golf purchase. Will be placing my order soon. So excited. It's the little things.

We have school tomorrow.

I never ever thought I'd say that, but after today, its a happy.

I am happy that today is not Jan 18th. Why you ask. Well because today is one month closer to getting to play at Olde Stonewall with a whole bunch of THPers and I am so looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

Well, testing #3!! week is over now and the results are coming in. All 4 classes had exams in 1 weeks time. First 3 exams back have been 93%, 97%, and 93%. 1 left to get my score back and it was by far the hardest, but I'm happy for now. And next week is winter break, so it's a good time.

Happy hump day THP.

Well, testing #3!! week is over now and the results are coming in. All 4 classes had exams in 1 weeks time. First 3 exams back have been 93%, 97%, and 93%. 1 left to get my score back and it was by far the hardest, but I'm happy for now. And next week is winter break, so it's a good time.

Happy hump day THP.

Nicely done Tyler!!! Always a great accomplishment. Keep up the great work brother.

My phone just autocorrected something to Vodkie.

On the flip side.....it also tries to correct something to KMac way too often.

My phone just autocorrected something to Vodkie.

On the flip side.....it also tries to correct something to KMac way too often.

Burn it with fire.

Jacqui had a way better than we had hoped for Manager's review today. VERY happy with the results of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back