Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo Hoo on holiday now till the 7th of Jan. 3 weeks off, so looking forward to it.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Very nice Dustin,A boss taking time to write a thank you note, really goes a very long way.

Edit: damn typo

Last edited:
At Target with the Tampa Bay Bucs. And the cheerleaders.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418774810.351120.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418774820.134542.jpg

They don't sell coaching staffs at Target I didn't think

They don't sell coaching staffs at Target I didn't think

But if you hand them a dollar when buying something that costs $0.75, they will give you a quarterback. :alien:

Very nice Justin. A boss taking time to write a thank you note, really goes a very long way.

As long as the long talk he had with me, makes me feel appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three times I've opened #TheGrandaddy Live Thread to help me with my recap.......THREE times I've ended up reading it start to finish. It's really amazing the memories and feelings that come flowing back reading that thing, and most of all, the support we Basement Dwellers received from the THP Community just puts the biggest smile on my face.

But if you hand them a dollar when buying something that costs $0.75, they will give you a quarterback. :alien:

Well in there case it's probably 2 dimes and a nickel. Or worse lol. Well played Donne

As long as the long talk he had with me, makes me feel appreciated.

Also sorry about the typo in your name. It's weird my iPhone Tapatalk autocorrects a lot more than my IPad.

Also sorry about the typo in your name. It's weird my iPhone Tapatalk autocorrects a lot more than my IPad.

No problem, I figured that is what happened. My name is not common I get Justin all the time.

I'm at the post office shipping 237 boxes, the hhjj part I'd the post office agreed to open early. I can't imagine the pissed off people that would be behind us in line if we were here during business hours.

I'm at the post office shipping 237 boxes, the hhjj part I'd the post office agreed to open early. I can't imagine the pissed off people that would be behind us in line if we were here during business hours.

That's a crap load of boxes dude! The HHJJ is your done filling and labeling them.

My HHJJ is that my Geo should be finished today and I shall have forced air heat again just in time for a cold snap

That's a crap load of boxes dude! The HHJJ is your done filling and labeling them.
Luckily I didn't have to fill in label them, but I am currently delivering local boxes.
Bunches and bunches of boxes of toffee.

3b4037b66e2cde65db65f6bde7c7fa9c.jpg

So precious!!

Nothing better JMAN. Congrats!

Glad to see the baby girl is home again. Nothing wrong with that one bit

Glad to see the baby girl is home again. Nothing wrong with that one bit

And GROWING! She's a beautiful little princess.

Glad your girls is doing fine now Jman.

JMan, that is so awesome. So stoked for you guys. She is precious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back