Status
Not open for further replies.
#cookie...brother I'm hoping to see a post on here from you. Fingers and toes crossed! For the sake of UPS! Lol

Going for it.
Not sure how it will or even if it will.

Joined an gym through my wife's work, time to start living a healthier life.

A lean mean CJ with a golf game to back it up will be one heck of a force to reckon with.

Today I closed my largest deal of the quarter. It took literally a year to negotiate and finalize, but the contract finally came in today. The commission on this will cover my entire tuition for next semester (my final grad school semester WOO HOO!) plus our Christmas bills. Such a huge burden off my shoulders to know all that's completely covered, and then some.

Also found out tonight that I got a perfect score on my organizational management final paper, so that's 2 for 2 this semester :)

Today I closed my largest deal of the quarter. It took literally a year to negotiate and finalize, but the contract finally came in today. The commission on this will cover my entire tuition for next semester (my final grad school semester WOO HOO!) plus our Christmas bills. Such a huge burden off my shoulders to know all that's completely covered, and then some.

Also found out tonight that I got a perfect score on my organizational management final paper, so that's 2 for 2 this semester :)

now thats some serious HHJJ right there

A lean mean CJ with a soft stepped putter to back it up will be one heck of a force to reckon with.

Fify ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monkeys. At the dentist. Seems legit.

2bcd6f0b9a115ac820701572bb9a1cfa.jpg
. Some leftover piece of the ball is a great way to see the impact zone. Looks like I was hitting mostly the centre.

That's some serious ball striking Dustin. The results of those shots had to truly be HHJJ.

Got to have dinner with an old "cousin" and her family that we hadn't seen in a decade. We all had a great time. Saw some Christmas lights afterwards and all the kids enjoyed them. Good times.

That's some serious ball striking Dustin. The results of those shots had to truly be HHJJ.

Thanks Rob, the results were perfect. My game is almost where I would like it to be. I am excited for the season to come.

Going for it.
Not sure how it will or even if it will.

Joined an gym through my wife's work, time to start living a healthier life.

Love it dude. I'll enjoy the next 2 weeks before kicking it into gear. I need some accountability as well.....

Glad to see both CJ and Pete go for this. I know you guys have talked about it this year. Ill be honest and say that I am never going to "change my life" in terms of food. I like what I like and love exploring tastes and food in general. However there are times when moderation and self control say a lot about a person and their goals. There is no reason one can't do both.

I'll do it with you. I've failed at it for over a year. I need a buddy.

So I recently got a new hair stylist and I was getting my hair cut and we were talking about how we both really needed a workout partner to help get us motivated. I strongly considered asking her to be my workout partner, but I literally just met her like 20 minutes prior to this conversation. I didn't want to be some weird creepy chick asking another chick to go to the gym with her haha. Maybe at my next visit?

I'm not sure why, but I laughed out loud at these. Must be because my wife's humor is quite similar. We call it mom humor in our house.

That is 100% my sense of humor, the cheesier the better.

Glad to see both CJ and Pete go for this. I know you guys have talked about it this year. Ill be honest and say that I am never going to "change my life" in terms of food. I like what I like and love exploring tastes and food in general. However there are times when moderation and self control say a lot about a person and their goals. There is no reason one can't do both.

Amen to this! There has to be some kind of balance, and sadly we lost that balance this year. We will get it back, I am sure of it. :smile:

Had a great day with my wife yesterday celebrating 10 yrs of marriage. I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Amazing how fast time flies by.

57fe26ec478ccbb9ba8608ea7c982770.jpg

Great looking family and congrats!:clapp:

Had a great day with my wife yesterday celebrating 10 yrs of marriage. I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Amazing how fast time flies by.

Congrats on outkicking your coverage for 10 yrs

congrats on 10 years Cace!

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary Cace!!

Just got two calls from two companies that are vying for a contract on the base here. Oddly, they are going to partner, but I got called by both. One of them is going to send me a contingency offer to keep me interested in them. Doesn't start until late next year, but it gives me time to get some training in and be even more ready for the position. Exciting. Can't wait to see this offer.

Congrats Cace! Here's to lifetime of happiness buddy.

Congrats buddy!!!

Been half a day and no fever for Nick. I may actually be able to go to work tomorrow. Work isn't a hhjj but a healthy baby sure is.

My geothermal is complete guys are finishing up the tweaking they need to do to the system and all is working as it should.

This means the end of me carrying tons of wood pellets into the basement for storage then back up for use, no more cleaning the stove out every couple days, no more phone calls from the wife that it's acting up and talking her through it. Oh and less mess in the house from the dust of the stove clean out and emptying of bags.

Been half a day and no fever for Nick. I may actually be able to go to work tomorrow. Work isn't a hhjj but a healthy baby sure is.

Glad to hear he's feeling better. Both of mine have colds now, coughing, snotty noses, no appetite, occasional fever or puking...fun times.

I decided to make a trip to the house or my clubs where erroneously deliver to. booyah!!!!

d1b3d9dc442025789a5b003aeb53851b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back