Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to make a trip to the house or my clubs where erroneously deliver to. booyah!!!!

d1b3d9dc442025789a5b003aeb53851b.jpg

BOOM!!!

Nice!

I decided to make a trip to the house or my clubs where erroneously deliver to. booyah!!!!

Sweet deal Cookie! I'm sure they were wondering WTF too.

The guy that had them was really cool and he was just just confused because he also brought it to UPS's attention and they did nothing.

Glad it worked out cookie

Glad those sticks made it home #Cookie. Still shocked by the whole ordeal. How can they tell you where they are, when they know it's not where they are supposed to be, and do nothing about it.

(And this is my seasonal employer too)

That's crazy. Glad you got em.

It was a stressful situation Cookie! Glad it worked out for you. Too bad you had to go to their house on your own. Did you send UPS a delivery bill since they never held up their end of the shipping transaction???

My son just got back from college for the holiday break and just the day before, my daughter received her acceptance letter for his school too (NC State).

Family's together and she's leaning toward going to State. We wanna move soon from NY to the Raleigh area so maybe the stars are aligning for us all.

They grow up so fast, all of you with little ones hug them tight!

5302f6bf7c02c359d5901198d087ed07.jpg

Thank goodness!

And eff you ups!

My son just got back from college for the holiday break and just the day before, my daughter received her acceptance letter for his school too (NC State).

Family's together and she's leaning toward going to State. We wanna move soon from NY to the Raleigh area so maybe the stars are aligning for us all.

They grow up so fast, all of you with little ones hug them tight!

5302f6bf7c02c359d5901198d087ed07.jpg
Man, they sure do. Both of my little ones are home from college right now. So nice to have them back.

Cookie it's just mind blowing that UPS did nothing on this. Glad you got a good result taking it into your own hands.

Thanks all, really happy to have them safely!

I'm shocked at how it all went down also.

They dropped a bunch of notches in my book.

Thanks all, really happy to have them safely!

I'm shocked at how it all went down also.

They dropped a bunch of notches in my book.

yeah that's not so good... did the other person open the box?

yeah that's not so good... did the other person open the box?

Yes, when he went back to get what I thought was the package he came back with just the bag as he had opened it apparently not knowing what it was. I don't care though, I'm just ecstatic to get this back as I really feared the entire package would be missing.

Yes, when he went back to get what I thought was the package he came back with just the bag as he had opened it apparently not knowing what it was. I don't care though, I'm just ecstatic to get this back as I really feared the entire package would be missing.

That is unreal you had to track them down. But so glad you did.

Did you tell him just how special those sticks are. Clad he was cool about it. Restores my faith in some people.

Glad they are back safe and sound Cookie.

I am off work till the 29th.. woo hoo

Put a small fortune on my credit card tonight. But I am done shopping for the year.

Got all my tile and grout for my bathroom renovation today. Ordered the shower door. Demo starts Monday!
Looking forward to the finished product!

That is unreal you had to track them down. But so glad you did.

Did you tell him just how special those sticks are. Clad he was cool about it. Restores my faith in some people.

I did tell him how special they were and showed him the logo on the bag, etc. I'm lucky indeed that he was cool.

Got all my tile and grout for my bathroom renovation today. Ordered the shower door. Demo starts Monday!
Looking forward to the finished product!

Have fun! Having done this a few months ago it definitely took much longer than I anticipated after removing everything down to the studs but so so worth it once done.

last day of a training course that i can't tell if it was worth it or not. also only 2 more days of work after today before my vacation starts.

It's always a good feeling when to see your kids making good decisions, and finding success with those decisions. It's tough to sit back and let them fail sometimes, but times like this make it worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back