Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that the old thread was too big. That means there has been some major happiness going on.

It's always good when a HHJJ gets too big!

JM

Happy that THP was represented well (I think) in California for #TheGrandaddy.
Such an amazing experience that produced such treasured memories!

Happy that THP was represented well (I think) in California for #TheGrandaddy.
Such an amazing experience that produced such treasured memories!

Great job by everyone of the THP folks at #TheGranddaddy, proud of all of y'all CJ.

Got my final grade for English....85%. Class started out rough trying to learn the professor.

Department christmas party and Top Golf VIP party tonight!

Drinks with friends tonight, drinks/dinner with the bosses tomorrow!

This could be a messy couple of days, but messy in a fun/good way!

And this guy just got done with this semester of classes. That much closer to full on adulthood, which is a little scary. Should have all A's

That much closer to full on adulthood, which is a little scary.
At times it can be a tad bit overrated. Don't rush things. :)

Congrats on the supposed grades, hope no professors throw you a curve!

And this guy just got done with this semester of classes. That much closer to full on adulthood, which is a little scary. Should have all A's

stay-as-long-as-you-can.gif

The President f the company that owns my current company called and wants to talk to me when I come home for Christmas. Apparently, there is a job he wants me to look at.

Got my putter back from it's painting.

Spam-O-Matic. Thanks again, Ben.

I started and finished my Christmas shopping today. With my teenage daughters help I found a great bracelet for my wife at Nordstrom. Usually I'm that guy looking for a gift for my wife on the 23rd or 24th!

The real happiness is coming from the 2-4 feet of snow that this big storm is dumping on the Lake Tahoe ski areas right now. I'm going to get my first powder skiing of the season in this weekend!

It's mine and Mrs. Blu's 5 year anniversary

brown chicken brown cow

Congrats

It's mine and Mrs. Blu's 5 year anniversary

Poor woman has put up with 5 years of Blue-trolling in person. Haha. Congrats to you and your wonderful wife buddy.

congrats blue

Poor woman has put up with 5 years of Blue-trolling in person. Haha. Congrats to you and your wonderful wife buddy.
Go Rangers

Bless her heart.

Im still smiling at #TheGrandaddy and what took place the last 4 days.

Only 1 day of work then 2 more days off to relive and share my Grandaddy experience. I will have a smile from ear to ear for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back