What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the spanish version of "My Way" at lunch. Dont get me wrong, old blue eyes did it great, but after hearing it I feel it was meant to have trumpets and a tuba. Ill have to find this version.

I heard the spanish version of "My Way" at lunch. Dont get me wrong, old blue eyes did it great, but after hearing it I feel it was meant to have trumpets and a tuba. Ill have to find this version.

It's become such a cliche that it probably sounds better with trumpets and tuba. He did the same with "Send in the Clowns" and "New York, New York," both of which were revelations when first performed. Now they're just tired.

"No Envy, No Fear" - Joshua Radin

The Turkish March - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Afterglow - Vanessa Carlton... god, she is sexy

281x211.jpg

"Is She Really Going Out With Him?" - Joe Jackson

"Solomon, HWV 67: Act I: Arrival of the Queen of Sheba" - George Fredrick Handel

Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd. :alien2:

I'm not listening to anything right at this moment, but lately it has been Tha Carter III- Lil Wayne and King- T.I.

The washing machine in the background, but mostly just a quiet house.

Spoiler
I bet Claire is jealous.

I like the Eagles. Best rock song of all time is Hotel California! That ought to start an argument with people who think it's Stairway to Heaven!

I like the Eagles. Best rock song of all time is Hotel California! That ought to start an argument with people who think it's Stairway to Heaven!

I vote for none of the above. But no candidate comes immediately to mind. Born to Run, maybe?

Edit: Smallie, I've pulled ahead of you again.

Both great songs. I think I like Hotel California better though.

Something in your Mouth - Nickleback

Jeez they came back storming with some great songs.

Something in your Mouth - Nickleback

Jeez they came back storming with some great songs.

Great song, but I prefer Shaking hands on that album.

Also been listening to Buckcherry.

Joe Bonamassa - a Great Young Blues Guitarist

Because of Smalls I'm listening to Waylon Jennings Greatest Hits cd/album. Favorite song on it is "Mama's don't let you babies grow up to be Cowboys".

The Nixons - Butterfly

Eleven Hundred Springs - Longhaired Tattooed Hippie Freak

Sister Hazel - So Long

George Strait - I Ain't Her Cowboy Anymore

Jimmy Buffett - Someone I Used To Love

Ted Nugent - Dog Eat Dog

Because of Smalls I'm listening to Waylon Jennings Greatest Hits cd/album. Favorite song on it is "Mama's don't let you babies grow up to be Cowboys".
Im going to have to put it on for the drive home too. I think my favorite is either "Outlaw bit" or " Aint living long like this". Those always get me going.

Nothing will ever top the greatness of "Good Ole Boy" (Dukes Of Hazzard theme)

I heard "Did Hank Really Do It This Way" on the ride in to work this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back