What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snoring at my feet. Snub nosed breed, you know.

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon, possibly the best album of all time, they were so far ahead of thier time when they recorded this album. Sampling had not even been heard of, and they did it by scotch taping reel together and making a loop through the machine and around a microphone stand, geniuses!!!

"The Remedy" - Abandoned Pools

Let's Face It & Jacknife To A Swan are the two essential Bosstone albums, I usually have my player on random and have over 3000 songs, so it is a wide variety. Have all the bands you listed except Drowning Pool, not a big fan...

Let's Face It is the one I've got (just checked) I've got a little over 12,000 songs in my library, and I leave it playing on random a lot also. I'm about to sell off my Zune, because it won't hold enough music

I gotta love Drowning Pool, they're local for me. Along with groups like: Pantera, Reverend Horton Heat, The Toadies and plenty of Red Dirt and blues groups. I love pretty much any Texas music, regardless of genre.

Now playing:

Jack Johnson - Middle Man

Kevin Fowler - Long Neckin

Jimmy Buffett - Coastal Confessions <----Any other Parrotheads?

Gary Allan - Runaway

Hank III - Mississippi Mud

"Keep Yourself Warm" - Frightened Rabbit

The news. Waiting for the morning talk show to get started.

Dave Attell - Skanks for the Memories... on the floor at my office now, hilarious

my neighbor in the cube next door, she talks to herself constantly... plus she smells like cheese

its a good cd, you should pick it up! haha

First thing in the morning, when I'm going through emails and such, I listen to the Sunday puzzle and then "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!"

The song from the Karate Kid came on my IPod this morning on the way to work. "Your the Best". I was rocking out at 630 sitting in traffic.

I'm listening to my Ipod and right now it's Jeff Foxworthy and he's talking about Victoria's Secret "clothing". :alien2: :banana:

I'm listening to my Ipod and right now it's Jeff Foxworthy and he's talking about Victoria's Secret "clothing". :alien2: :banana:

I love their clothes! Or do you mean their lingerie? Ooooh, lingerie, I'm so titillated. :tremble:

I love their clothes! Or do you mean their lingerie? Ooooh, lingerie, I'm so titillated. :tremble:

The lingerie of course. Like a man knows they make something for outside of the bedroom. :bulgy-eyes: :alien2:

The lingerie of course. Like a man knows they make something for outside of the bedroom. :bulgy-eyes: :alien2:

Who says you have to wear it in the bedroom? (OK, I'm gonna claim victory and stop.)

Who says you have to wear it in the bedroom? (OK, I'm gonna claim victory and stop.)

Hmm... I'll concede my loss. :sad:

Wow, threadjacked by Julie!

Rush is almost over and the O'Reilly Radio Factor is on in 25 minutes.

Right now I'm listening to what sounds like a really really loud dentist's drill. Someone must be doing something to the metalwork on this building's facade, but it's extremely unpleasant. My teeth hurt.

At least you don't have to listen to the guy down the hall from me!

At least you don't have to listen to the guy down the hall from me!

No, but I do have my husband in the next office. Usually we just send each other increasingly testy emails, though.

HEH HEH HEH You said testy
beavisnbutthead.gif
heh heh heh

HEH HEH HEH You said testy
beavisnbutthead.gif
heh heh heh

Jeez, it doesn't take much, does it? I should have used, "snippy."

Great--The Kid saw your emoticon. Now his life's ambition is to be Butthead. Thank you so much. :at-wits-end:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back