What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
34e60c22f813418bfdeb34e8a8f2f34f.jpg

Can’t go wrong with some Van..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out Anderson East. Guy is great. If you can get the Austin City Limits show on tv its worth the watch. I have Xfinity and they have the whole ACL series on demand. Many great artists on there.

Been listening to a lot of jefferson airplane, quicksilver and moby grape.

Truly. I love his album with the chieftains, too. His range is nuts.

It Stoned Me is in my top 5 songs of all time. Criminally overlooked and under appreciated.

Whoever said money can't solve your problems must not have had enough money to solve 'em

Rick ****ing Springfield

Jesse’s Girl.

Reminds me of Branson still, what an event that was!

Otis..

It's been a Deer Tick day. All day.

KISS radio on Sirius. Reminds me why I love their popular tunes, while also showing me there is a reason I do not know a lot of their songs.

Atlantic Soul Classics album. Everything from Booker-T to Ray Charles, Sam & Dave and everything in-between!

https://youtu.be/tM_nfDPgcuI

Listened to two albums by Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats today on a recommendation from a coworker. Good stuff.

90's Hip Hop.

A classic from my childhood

Attachments

• 7FE5B66E-8606-4FA8-8AFC-C42965337988.jpeg
    7FE5B66E-8606-4FA8-8AFC-C42965337988.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
Unplugged - Eric Clapton

Another one of my favourite albums!

Making my kids listen to Mozart.

KISS radio on Sirius. Reminds me why I love their popular tunes, while also showing me there is a reason I do not know a lot of their songs.

I spent the last two days driving across Missouri and back to visit a customer facility, and flipped around a lot between the Sirius/XM classic rock stations and Ozzy's Boneyard and Hair Nation. I was never a KISS fan, but they sure played a lot of their music on those other stations this week while promoting that new station.

I spent the last two days driving across Missouri and back to visit a customer facility, and flipped around a lot between the Sirius/XM classic rock stations and Ozzy's Boneyard and Hair Nation. I was never a KISS fan, but they sure played a lot of their music on those other stations this week while promoting that new station.
KISS got a fair amount of air time when I was a kid, but I go back and listen to some of their stuff, and besides a few songs (I Love It Loud, God of Thunder, Detroit Rock City, and a few others) ... I'm not sure what enamored me to them. They haven't stood the test of time IMNSHO like other heavy metal bands have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back