Status
Not open for further replies.
BattleBots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stranger things

Scottish Open

Wimbledon

The greatest EVER vs the greatest now and maybe 2nd best ever.

Red Sox - Dodgers

rewatching s1 and s2 of stranger things before binging s3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How to get away with murder.

Stranger Things season 3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just finished Apollo 11. It’s a documentary comprised of a lot of never before seen archival film and audio. If you’re a space nerd like me, it’s a must see.

It’s on Amazon Prime.

10 minutes till Apollo 11 launches in the CBS re-stream!!!

[video=youtube;zYnF31el-ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYnF31el-ik[/video]

Jeopardy!

Flipping back and forth between Stranger Things Season 2 and Blacklist.

Pacquiao fight

Law and Order SVU

Been watching A24 movies. A24 is an indy studio and they have some really awesome lower budget movies. They have several Oscar nominees the last few years and they make some interesting horror movies as well. This is also where Robert Pattinson has been making movies since Twilight so if you want to see how he will do as Batman (I believe really well) watch some of his movies from this studio. They have a deal with Amazon so you can watch all their movies on Prime.

Some really good ones I have seen so far:
Mid 90's (if you were a teenager in the 90's I highly recommend this movie)
Ex Machina
Good Times

Been watching A24 movies. A24 is an indy studio and they have some really awesome lower budget movies. They have several Oscar nominees the last few years and they make some interesting horror movies as well. This is also where Robert Pattinson has been making movies since Twilight so if you want to see how he will do as Batman (I believe really well) watch some of his movies from this studio. They have a deal with Amazon so you can watch all their movies on Prime.

Ex Machina
Good Times
Ex Machina is a fantastic movie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I watched a couple things on Netflix last night. Some documentary on Bob Lazar (think that's the name). Pretty interesting UFO guy. And The Last Czar. Also very interesting. Didn't realize how F-ed up Rasputin really was and what kind of influence he had.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ex Machina
Good Times
A24 is easily my favorite studio out there right now. A few other movies that are really good: A Most Violent Year, The Lobster, Under the Skin, First Reformed, Green Room, The Witch.They have some great stuff on Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Getting pumped for the sequel!
35f06cb3d2124e47379dbda1865a3d0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Manchester City-Wolverhampton Premier League Asia trophy on dvr.

Just finished the last season of billions

Mad Max: Fury Road

Money Heist on Netflix

Jeopardy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back