The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I'm actually pretty much pain free it's just annoyance more than anything else at this point. I'm just glad the bleeding stopped quickly so I didn't have to keep using the gauze.
Oh yeah. The bloody gauze in the mouth is the worst. And annoyance is a good description.
Day 3 of feeling like Sh!t. The chills and aches kept me up most of the night. at this point taking a bullet is appealing.
Sorry brother. Hope you get better quickly.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Day 3 of feeling like Sh!t. The chills and aches kept me up most of the night. at this point taking a bullet is appealing.
Jesus dude. Let me know about this weekend. No reason to make the trip if you're feeling like that.

Feel better bud. Maybe pop a since pill every 24 hours to,help get the immune system into another gear

Jesus dude. Let me know about this weekend. No reason to make the trip if you're feeling like that.

Let me see how it feel tonight. Go from there.

Driving in a little bit of snow and people react like its a foot.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to my drive. If I didn't have a meeting my a$$ would be at home working.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not looking forward to my drive. If I didn't have a meeting my a$$ would be at home working.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It's crazy down in Green we couldn't of had more than 2 inches. A normal 10 min drive took 35 mins.

Yup yesterday on route 8 was stupid backed up cause 2 cars for some reason were off to the side of the road out of harms way but people had to drive like idiots.
.ride in wasn't too bad today

So I'm getting dressed and my cell rings and I grab it without thinking. It's a client calling to complain that their services are down and they called our support department but NO ONE IS CALLING THEM BACK AND WHAT'S GOING ON?????!!!!!!11111 I tell them I'll check in once I'm wearing pants (I'm the sales rep BTW, I have zero to do with support) and someone will get back to them.

Turns out the guy had left a voicemail with the support dept 4 minutes before he called my cell, and the techs were still looking into things. C'mon people, the instant gratification and demand for immediate response is getting a little ridiculous. Oh and the issue wasn't even anything we had a hand in, either.

Sorry to hear it T. Drink plenty of fluids, and take some cold and flu meds. Lay off the practicing for a few days and focus and getting rest. Can't believe I said that but a little rest will get you back to practicing and golfing faster than if you didn't rest up.

~$50 charge to my account from a WaWa store yesterday. Problem is ... no WaWa stores in SC and I wasn't in Glendale, VA yesterday. Yay to fraud!

Last edited:
Up from 11 pm to 1:30 am troubleshooting customers issue remotely. I get it resolved and dial in and they have not moved past the next step. I get so sick of this ****. They wake me up and I get them moving along then do nothing the rest of the night. Why couldn't their issue wait until normal business hours since it obviously was not urgent to get moving forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Up from 11 pm to 1:30 am troubleshooting customers issue remotely. I get it resolved and dial in and they have not moved past the next step. I get so sick of this ****. They wake me up and I get them moving along then do nothing the rest of the night. Why couldn't their issue wait until normal business hours since it obviously was not urgent to get moving forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That sucks...

Okay so I file my taxes. My daughter has lived with me for half the year. So I try to claim her for half the year and my ex wife had already claimed her for the whole year. So my return was rejected. The nerve of some people. I know there are dead beat dads out there. But what about lying and conniving mothers. What can I do about it? I have proof that she's lived with me, I've made her school payments since July 1st. And she goes to school here not NC. I hope she gets audited.

F Cancer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so I file my taxes. My daughter has lived with me for half the year. So I try to claim her for half the year and my ex wife had already claimed her for the whole year. So my return was rejected. The nerve of some people. I know there are dead beat dads out there. But what about lying and conniving mothers. What can I do about it? I have proof that she's lived with me, I've made her school payments since July 1st. And she goes to school here not NC. I hope she gets audited.

There should be a way to tip off the irs to fraud. Sucks she did that.

Oh no Harv, we are thinking about you.

Buddy and Coworker has been fighting with treatment and things have continued to get worse, absolutely heartbroken for such a great person and incredibly humble family man. 40s are just way too young for this s***

Buddy and Coworker has been fighting with treatment and things have continued to get worse, absolutely heartbroken for such a great person and incredibly humble family man. 40s are just way too young for this s***

Sorry to hear Harv, way to young!

Have off on Monday. Was excited to get out for a round of golf ... only to look at the forecast today and see a call for ... yep, rain.

If I ever meet Mother Nature, I'm gonna kick her in the shins.

People around me are sick, they need to stay the eff away. I have no interest in getting sick right now.

People around me are sick, they need to stay the eff away. I have no interest in getting sick right now.

get JB's hazmat suit

Thought you closed up shop today ... guess the weather warmed up some. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back