The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the dry/non-productive cough, feel a little like crap but not enough like crap to stay in bed all day feeling.

Really rough day today.

My wife's Grandma died. She was the last of the people that crossed the ocean and made a life here after WWII. She was 94 and died peacefully in bed. I thank God that she got to meet our children, and they really loved seeing her.

At the same time, my brother finally realized that his marriage was over and is getting a divorce. His marriage was hard, and she will likely take him for everything he owns. Happily (I guess), his kids are older and understand what's going on. Basically only one really left at home, but the oldest has Asperger's and will always likely need a helping hand. My heart aches for him.

I was going to go golfing this afternoon, but between all that and having a brutally busy week, I had to lie down for awhile and just chill. I felt my 42 years today. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Really rough day today.

Sorry bud, my condolences and things will get better for all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Visiting Care Now for stitches. I hate stitches.

Thoughts with you NewGlfr.

I hate when people don't update FS threads on websites. I should have a GBB fairway in the mail by now but the guy didnt bother saying sold. When ya think you find a deal and it falls through your hands..

My grandfather was given the ol' 24 hours today. Talk about bad timing. Might fight through it like he has 6 times before but he never looked as "tired" as he looked today. We will just have to see what happens, here's to hoping

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Go from the highest of highs, to the lowest of lows. My wife's aunt is being moved to hospice today. It's going to be an emotional week for us.

Go from the highest of highs, to the lowest of lows. My wife's aunt is being moved to hospice today. It's going to be an emotional week for us.
Sorry to hear this brother!

Sorry to hear that Mike, keep the faith.

Sorry to hear Mike. T&ps with you and the family

BCS and mikeg_74, sorry to hear about your Grandpa and wife's aunt. T&Ps to both of you and your families.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Was going to post a rant. But after reading through todays rants I just want to say prayers go out to everyone that has lost loved ones and who have sick loved ones.

Some sucky stuff going on right now. Sorry to hear these tough situations everyone.

Ugh, the hits keep coming.

Spoke to my brother this morning on FaceTime and he looks terrible. Like a zombie. He says he hasn't really slept or eaten in days. He's having part of the day with his two younger kids to talk to them about what's going on. He took most of the week off this coming week to talk to his Family Doctor, Marriage Councillor, Lawyers and Accountant. Poor guy. He lives in NW Canada, so we are not close at all or I would go to him.

We got a call from my wife's sister last night asking for money for their Grandma's funeral. My wife's Dad and his brother can't scrounge up the $3K needed to bury her, so they called all of us (four of her Grandkids in total) to cover it. Apparently, there was money set aside to pay for it, but someone *took* it, which is VERY fishy. My Father-in-Law's brother is a drunk and my FIL is clueless. So, of course, it falls to us, the kids.

Good times.

Same as... I thought my "stuck in MIA and missed a connecting flight" was bad, then read some actual rants. Thoughts and prayers, gents.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Mike. You and your family are in my thoughts.

I just finished fallout 4. Such a great game in sad is over.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Absolutely hate hearing that Mike. Thoughts are with you. If you need anything you know where to find me

Drama sucks. Wearing me thin at this point

None of it is worth it dude. Just be you and let he chips fall where hey may. When you take a step back, it's always those that crave it that perpetuate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back