The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy. It is out of my control at this point just trying to not let someone's immature acts effect me and it's tough
Believe me I know what you mean.

Just think big picture though, where you are, and where they are. Keep being you, because it's going to lead you to amazing things in life.

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers everybody.

Mike I'm so sorry about your situation, just know that Hospice does a great job, we run tournaments to fund them all the time at my club and the reps they send over are always top notch. Thoughts and prayers with you too brother.

Texashacker, could not echo JB enough, he is spot on.

NewGlfr, sorry about the funeral fees. That is always tough. T's and P's

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers everybody.

Mike I'm so sorry about your situation, just know that Hospice does a great job, we run tournaments to fund them all the time at my club and the reps they send over are always top notch. Thoughts and prayers with you too brother.

Texashacker, could not echo JB enough, he is spot on.

To follow up on this, it's hour 25 out of 24 and my grandpa is still kicking. He has a foot and in coorelation a blood infection from his diabetes and mistreatment. He needs an amputation but wouldn't live through the surgery because his heart is so weak, and I'm learning now that his kidneys are failing and his lungs are full of water. He will be moved to hospice this afternoon.

Others are dealing with real problems and I know I'm blessed in so many ways. But if I'm being honest I'm a bit down in the dumps - this injury just keeps lingering and it is wearing me down mentally.

Santa was at the CC today. Took my camera to take photos, and left it at our table after the member brunch. Hope its still there tomorrow morning. Had some great pics of Nick on it ... not to mention its a $300 camera. I'll be so annoyed if it's gone.

People who don't pay attention while driving.

Mike mentioned to me earlier today if I heard about the lady who was hit running yesterday.

Well found out today that this happened right around the corner from my house, the lady was hit, and the car kept going. Lady is in hospital with life threatening injuries.

I definitely will be more careful with where I run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike mentioned to me earlier today if I heard about the lady who was hit running yesterday.

Well found out today that this happened right around the corner from my house, the lady was hit, and the car kept going. Lady is in hospital with life threatening injuries.

Wow that's just terrible. I know you had a close call too. I hope they find the jerk who did this.

Thought that was about the same neighborhood cant believe they did that and still drove off. You guys need some running/wakking paths...we got them all over

They find the driver??

Wow that's just terrible. I know you had a close call too. I hope they find the jerk who did this.

Thought that was about the same neighborhood cant believe they did that and still drove off. You guys need some running/wakking paths...we got them all over

They find the driver??

Wife just said the person turned themselves in today. Lady had surgery and supposedly is improving.

Wife just said the person turned themselves in today. Lady had surgery and supposedly is improving.

Well thats good at least

Glad the person came forward. Glad to hear the runner is improving.

Country in the middle of a huge sub division lmao

Well outside of that nothing but hayfields and corn.

Others are dealing with real problems and I know I'm blessed in so many ways. But if I'm being honest I'm a bit down in the dumps - this injury just keeps lingering and it is wearing me down mentally.
You and I both Frank. Almost 60 degrees here in December, and with my elbow, playing golf is so far outside the realm of my thoughts.

You and I both Frank. Almost 60 degrees here in December, and with my elbow, playing golf is so far outside the realm of my thoughts.
I'm sorry to hear that Pete. Yours has been going on a lot longer. I hope you are better soon.

Woke up this morning with my right eye nearly swollen shut. It happens every now and again with my sinuses, but it figures it does this today when I have three people coming in for interviews this morning. I'm going to look like a fright and everything out of that eye is fuzzy. Going to be a fun morning!

Salt lake and surrounding areas are supposed to receive 18-24" of snow today and tomorrow...there is already 8" out there now

Salt lake and surrounding areas are supposed to receive 18-24" of snow today and tomorrow...there is already 8" out there now

White pre-Christmas!

I hope we just get rain all winter. W need moisture and lots of it, whichever we get.

That's a ton of snow!!!

Happy it's in the 50s here and it's only rain out there.

Woke up this morning with my right eye nearly swollen shut. It happens every now and again with my sinuses, but it figures it does this today when I have three people coming in for interviews this morning. I'm going to look like a fright and everything out of that eye is fuzzy. Going to be a fun morning!

Just tell them "this is what happens when you don't meet your goals!" Lol, should weed out a few candidates that way.

Ski Alta!

Just tell them "this is what happens when you don't meet your goals!" Lol, should weed out a few candidates that way.

Miss quota one month? No biggie, it happens.

Miss it two months in a row? Get popped in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back