The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
1:53am flight home..ugg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Well you just made me feel better.

Safe travels!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so tired of playing crappy golf. I have a killer bag of equipment and no game to match it. It's really frustrating that I seem to hit better on the range but completely lose it on the course.

We'll both get out of this funk brother. You have too much talent not to, and I am too inconsistent to play ****** golf for too long.

I haven't looked in on this thread in a couple of days, but I'm feeling a lot like @KEV lately, but thanks @ArmyGolf, for reminding me of the positive side of being a completely inconsistent golfer! I really need this to turn around before I head to Idaho and my first THP event, because if I keep playing like I have been lately my partner is liable to throw me out of the boat on the way to the Island Green.

I haven't looked in on this thread in a couple of days, but I'm feeling a lot like @KEV lately, but thanks @ArmyGolf, for reminding me of the positive side of being a completely inconsistent golfer! I really need this to turn around before I head to Idaho and my first THP event, because if I keep playing like I have been lately my partner is liable to throw me out of the boat on the way to the Island Green.

If it helps you out I went from having that feeling last weekend of just about hating the game to now feeling like I'm ready for the Pro tour. Last weekend was seriously some of the worst golf I've ever played but my last two times out I've played fantastic. Hopefully that switch will flip for you too!

No way partner, I need you to help with my walker to get to the next tee.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If it helps you out I went from having that feeling last weekend of just about hating the game to now feeling like I'm ready for the Pro tour. Last weekend was seriously some of the worst golf I've ever played but my last two times out I've played fantastic. Hopefully that switch will flip for you too!

Don't I know it! I just shot an 82, one off my personal best, a few weeks ago, along with a couple other rounds in the 80s. This past week I've played some of my all time worst, two of my last four rounds were absolutely dreadful, and the other two were pretty bad. I'm definitely hoping for a timely swing back in the right direction, and know it can happen, but also know I need to put some work in to help things along.

No way partner, I need you to help with my walker to get to the next tee.

Walker???? I thought we were getting a couple of young ladies from a local old-folks home to push us around in wheelchairs. Isn't that part of "Assisted Living"?

WWW_KTRK_5DAY_HD.jpg

turrible

I walked by a bag in the garage and wondered what those clubs were for.

Had a message from the friends that were visiting us this weekend to say the flight has been cancelled due to the weather so they won't be making it

Waiting to hear from them once they have spoken to the airline to see if anything can be arranged

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

can I sy that I hate moving? The last two days have been crazy long and I feel like I haven't even made a dent.

can I sy that I hate moving? The last two days have been crazy long and I feel like I haven't even made a dent.

It’s tough! We have already started thinning out stuff we don’t need anymore for our planned move next year.

Good luck man...and just think you get to unpack it when you get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may be one of the worst things ever. It's crazy how much stuff a person can accumulate and not even realize it.

It may be one of the worst things ever. It's crazy how much stuff a person can accumulate and not even realize it.

We start every move with a garage sale.

My wife and I were counting the big heavy things to move, now we’re trying to convince the kid to give up her enormous twin trundle bed with storage for the queen bed with just a frame.

When the wife sends you to get more of those giant Tupperware storage bins, come back with those big plastic trash bags. That's what I did. Then after that I went back to the store to get more of those big storage bins.

Another connector in DFW, another delay. That is 5 times in a row now in this airport.

Another connector in DFW, another delay. That is 5 times in a row now in this airport.

They are consistent, so they have that going for them.

Golf shafts aren't supposed to do this under the grip. Had no warning, it just cracked when I was at the top of my backswing during a driving range session today. Off to Club Champion in the morning to see if they can help me out. If not, then I'll contact Accra directly.

IMG_4941.JPG

Lost my md4 54* wedge at the course last weekend or range this past week.. checked both and no sign of it, guess I'm looking for a replacement.. was really not wanting to spend the extra money :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back