The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am surrounded by cancer lately and I freaking hate it. I'm fortunate and thankful that my family is healthy, but I hate that so many friends are fighting and hate to think of the people that we lost this year.

Our home was burglarized today. Thankfully, the dog is fine and that was my main concern, as I knew everyone else wasn't here. They broke one of the front windows, went through that, then opened the front door. Laptop, my wife's engagement ring, a pair of my nicer cuff links, a necklace my Mom gave me for baptism, all gone.

They also took our passports, which were expired, but now they have our photo and information and I anticipate will try to open credit card accounts, whatever.

Does anyone know how to prevent that from happening or at least put some extra roadblocks to make it more difficult for that to happen? I'm guessing lifelock or something like that but am open to any other suggestions.

Just kind of in shock right now. And am seething. But everyone is fine so that is most important.

Sorry to hear this. Call credit cards and put freezes on, call bank, life lock probably isn't a bad thing to,get the protection and notifications.

Crap crap crap crap. Wife at emergency right now, getting an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok with the baby.....

Not good.

Hope everything is ok.

Absolutely gutted, and completely numb right now. We lost the baby. I have absolutely no clue what to do

Absolutely gutted, and completely numb right now. We lost the baby. I have absolutely no clue what to do

I'm so sorry man. I have no words to make things better. I so wish I did.

Brad I wish I could make this go away.. I am so unbelievably sorry

Brad, I'm so sorry.

So very sorry to hea this Brad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. Bless you all!

JM

So sorry to hear, Brad.

So sorry to hear that Braddman.

I'm very sorry to hear this man, your family is in my thoughts.

Damn Brad. So sorry to hear

Damn, so sorry to hear that. You and your wife will be in my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear Brad.. thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm very sorry Brad. Nothing we can say makes it better, but know we're hear for you my man.

Brad, I am heartbroken for you and your wife right now. Words may not mean much right now, but we're here for you man. I'm sure some of us have experienced things like this before, and we're here for you if you want to talk or need anything.

Thoughts and prayers to you, Brad.

Thoughts and prayers your way Brad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back