This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danimal View Post
    That’s the worst. I have long sales cycles, so I don’t need extra obstacles to ruin my chances.
    Exactly. It took 2 years to get the equipment sold, installed & started, then another year of me trying to unseat their normal maintenance contractor. All to end in “Well, we’re not prepared for this risk so thanks but no thanks.” I simply replied to my legal guy “No problem but understand I will not hear a damn word about you needing anything from me. NOT A WORD.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Four Up StaDry
    TS3 9.5Smoke
    TS2 16.5Smoke
    816 H1 21* Blue Stiff
    AP3 4-W AMT White X100
    SM7 54 & 60
    Newport 2
    Pro V1X

Comment

• Silly/petty rant but damn I hate losing.. rec softball started tonight and we got our butts whooped.. 13-2 then like 15-0, but I think everyone gave up after the first game

Going to be a looooong season

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Driver- G400 Max with Xstiff KK
      4 wood- Callaway Rogue w/ Hzrdus Yellow
      Irons- 4-P Callaway Apex pro 16
      Wedges- SM7 + MD4
      Putter- Odyssey 2CSM

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtox View Post
        Life is too short, waaay to short in some cases.

I got some horrible news over the weekend. My sons head baseball coach who I have been helping coach these boys for the past 4 years was killed in an ATV accident on Saturday right in front of his boy. He was not wearing a helmet and from my understanding in this case it may have prevented this horrible tragedy. Sadly I didn't know him that well outside of baseball since we never hung out but he was a really good guy and cared about these boys as he had been coaching this team since tee ball and they are now 15. Such a sad story.

I'm going to takeover the team for the boys but it just seems so odd. We have a game tomorrow and I thought we should cancel but have been told his son wants to play. Probably as a distraction and to be with his friends I'm guessing. I don't even know what to say to these kids.
        Sheesh that’s a terrible, horrible situation. I think there’s gonna be a bunch of tears at that game. Best of luck...and give that poor kid a hell of a hug
        Captain, Team THP in the 2018 Grandaddy
        #100Birdies10kLaughs

Team THP:
        PhillyV (The AssCap), ArmyGolf, dacatalyst41, Shanewu, BlueHen2006, KEV, mpeterson, Boder, Phil75070, rogt, ttucliffhanger, dazeedmonds

In my Shadow Fuse or Alpha Convoy Grandaddy cart bag:
        Driver: EPIC Flash Sub Zero, Project X Smoke, 6.0
        FW: EPIC Flash, Project X Smoke, 6.0
        Hybrids: Apex 3h & 4h, PX Catalyst 6.0
        Irons: Apex Forged '19, UST Recoil ZT9 460, F3
        Wedges: 54* MD4 and 58* PM Grind 2.0, UST Recoil 95, F3 (tipped)
        Putter: Toulon Memphis
        Ball: Chrome Soft CS Truvis and ERC

Comment

• Played with a hacker that would park the cart 4 ft from my ball. This time my ball was on the drivers side, so I deliberately blew a shot by hitting it hard and fat!...Jheez his lovely outfit looked liked the Sh*t hit the fan...lol...few holes later he did it again!...'perhaps you need to circle back around'...lol. It was a par 5 and I got par...
          ST-190 Driver / Graphite Design Tour AD I-Z 8x
          CB Pro F2 15.5 / Fujikura Fuel 70x TS
          CB Pro f2 18 / Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution x
          Ezone MB 3,4i Matrix Altus, 5-7i XP100x, 8-PW X100
          Wedge Series 51,55,59 DG wedge
          SC Red X5 Putter 33.75
          Tour B xs

Comment

• So on top of the political and financial [emoji90]hole we’re in...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-a...-idUSKCN1UD30O

Both my wife and I are employed by att. Given the nature of our jobs it would be very likely one of us would be without a job. Epically awful timing.

Spoiler
            Driver: Epic Flash
            Fairway: V-Series Heavenwood, 915 F2 16.5
            Hybrid: G400 Crossover
            Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 5-PW
            Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 55, 60
            Putter: Oworks Red Jailbird Mini

Comment

• Originally posted by obedt View Post
              So on top of the political and financial [emoji90]hole we’re in...

Both my wife and I are employed by att. Given the nature of our jobs it would be very likely one of us would be without a job. Epically awful timing.

Oh no. Would they consider relocation?
              In my 2018 #TheGrandaddy THP Event Bag

Driver:
              Epic Flash w/ Helium Shaft 45"
              Driver 2: XXIO Prime w/
              Custom THP HZRDUS Shaft 43.5"
              Fairway Wood:
              5 Wood
              Hybrids: Launcher HB
              Irons: Apex 19 w/ Recoil Proto 95
              Wedges:
              CBX 50* and RTX-4 56* & 60* PM Grind 19
              Putter: EXO Stroke Lab Marxman
              Balls:
              Chrome Soft X

Comment

• Today was a total loss due to red eye from Seattle last night/this morning. The wonderful person sitting in the window seat would throw themselves under their blanket and flop around for 15-30 minutes, then every hour they had to go and pee. Good times
                Driver 9.5* tensei pro orange S
                3+ 13.5* tensei pro blue S
                H85 2H 16* Hzurdus Black S
                Z785 Z785 4-AW recoil 780 Es S
                52* 56* RTX4 recoil 780 Es S
                Stroke Lab 2 Ball Fang 33”

Put the tee in the ground and let's see what goes down.
                Pround Member Of 2018 Morgan Cup Team Paradise
                Team Cooking With Curry 2018 THP Championship Sponsored By Budget Golf!
                2019 Distance Powered by Srixon & Cleveland Golf #TeamNoelle

Comment

• Originally posted by JB View Post
                  Oh no. Would they consider relocation?
                  I don’t think they would offer any compensation, but at least my wife would probably be able to keep her job. She reports to a group within hq, not Puerto Rico, but she has to live in an area with an att office. Relocating is a serious consideration.

Otoh, labor laws here benefit workers heavily, and in case of either of us getting fired (not ideal) we are probably looking at over a year’s salary as compensation. If we voluntarily leave the company or relocate we lose that.

It’s going to be a long process with FCC approvals having to go through, but it limits us with our lifestyle until we know.

Spoiler
                  Driver: Epic Flash
                  Fairway: V-Series Heavenwood, 915 F2 16.5
                  Hybrid: G400 Crossover
                  Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 5-PW
                  Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 55, 60
                  Putter: Oworks Red Jailbird Mini

Comment

• Originally posted by obedt View Post
                    So on top of the political and financial [emoji90]hole we’re in...

I'm really sorry to hear that obedt. That kind of stress really sucks.
                    Proud Team THP alum in #TheGrandaddy 2018

Driver:
                    Epic Flash 10.5* w/ XT60
                    3 Wood: Epic Flash Sub Zero 15* w/ XT60
                    5 Wood: Epic Flash Sub Zero 18* w/ XT60
                    Hybrid: Apex 23* w/ 80HY
                    Irons: Apex Pro 5-AW w/ Modus 3 Tour 105
                    Wedges: 56* MD4, 60* PM Grind w/ Modus 3 Tour 120
                    Putter: Azalea
                    Golf Ball: Chrome Soft X Triple Track

Comment

• Social media can be depressing. I saw a family member post “I love this country” on the 4th and somehow that turned into a political debate.

4.5, 14way
                      ARCCOS sensors on all clubs
                      CP2 midsize grips
                      XR16 driver set to 10.5 deg
                      GBB fairway woods (2015)
                      2019 Big Bertha 5-AW irons steel shaft
                      CBX 54 deg and 58 deg wedges
                      33" Red Ball putter
                      Chromesoft X Triple Track

Comment

• Originally posted by oumagic View Post
                        Social media can be depressing. I saw a family member post “I love this country” on the 4th and somehow that turned into a political debate.

It has caused a rift in my extended family more than once in the last few years. Something as simple as someone commenting on or liking a post from an ex wife of one of my uncles (divorced 30 years ago) has caused him and his new wife to basically stop talking to myself and my siblings, and I had nothing to do with it. My parents, bless their soles, are your typical elderly facebook users. They have no filter and share everything that comes up on their feed that matches their political views. There has been some heads butting over that too.
                        REPRESENTING THP IN THE 2019 GRANDADDY!!!!!

Comment

• Sometimes you just have to keep your opinions to yourself. When my aunt said that her deceased father would have been proud of his granddaughters and would have voted for Hillary, I thought that since he's dead and in New Jersey, he probably DID vote for Hillary. But I didn't post it...
                          M5 Tour / Tensei CK Orange 60
                          M2 3HL / White Tie 70x4
                          Apex UT 18º / Recoil 680 F4
                          Apex 3i / Tour V 110, Apex Pro 19 Smoke 4-PW / LZ 6.0
                          J40 52º
                          MD4 56ºW
                          Studio Stainless Newport 2 by Kick Ass Clubs

Comment

• My FedEx office deliveries are driving me insane. My office address is XXX Jackson Ave W. There is a XXX Jackson Avenue E. Same number. I don't get a lot of deliveries at the office but, about half the time, anything shipped FedEx to the office ends up there. Fortunately, I have not had any time sensitive documents end up there as those go through the main office, not my satellite. But I'm tired of having to chase down and take the time to retrieve packages they can't deliver as addressed.

I've called FedEx several times regarding this problem and been told they'll make a notation on the address for the local dispatcher. Yesterday, when I called to notify them of the incorrect delivery and once again ask for help I getting my stuff to the correct address, the CSR told me that I should add detailed instructions to whatever I order, or give them to whomever is shipping to me, to somehow be added to the shipment. He actually said the addresses are identical and therefore too difficult for a driver to have to figure it out. The addresses are not identical. I asked that even if that was true, how some things gets delivered properly? How do I not sometimes get the other businesses packages? No answer.

F.
                            In my Alpha Convoy RTC or Super Swirl stand bag

Epic Flash SZ 10.5° Even Flow blue S, and
                            15° (14) and 20° (19) Diamana Red M+60S
                            APEX 23° HKuro Kage Black 80 S
                            M6 5-AW C-Taper 120 S
                            PM Grind 19 54°and 58° HI-REV 2.0 W
                            Palm Beach
                            ERC Soft with TTT

Proud to be a part of the 2019 Odyssey Experience

Comment

• The Official Rant of the Day

I have another rant. I am a loyal Callaway/Odyssey customer and have had an issue that I have been trying to get resolved. When I bought my clubs in March, my sales rep at the store asked if I was a Callaway rewards member and I said I thought so and gave him my email address. I then bought some woods and a driver from Callaway Preowned. The other day, I saw someone post that they got some balls from Callaway Rewards and I go and look at my account. Apparently, I had an account with Callaway but had not opted-in to the "rewards" account. So I officially signed up for the rewards account on July 10 and emailed customer service. They told me to gather my receipts and forward them to the Rewards email address to get credit. It took me some time, but I got all of the receipts and sent them in and received a response today that, per their legal terms and conditions, they cannot give me credit for purchases before 7/10/19.

Regardless of who is at fault, (most certainly me for not signing up for rewards before I purchased clubs) I am surprised by the response. Had customer service told me that they couldn't help, I would have been disappointed but not upset. The fact that customer service told me to gather my receipts from March and send to rewards to get credit is what makes me frustrated. Over 3300 reward points, they are willing to upset a loyal customer that they can see has bought directly from Callaway Preowned by looking at my account history? I was going to use the reward points to get a Callaway hat to promote their brand.

These are the kinds of things that happen in business that just don't make sense to me. I am sure there is a reason that legal has their terms and conditions to keep me from getting 3300 points for the $1650 I spent in March, but I can't believe people in customer service think this 10 day exchange is going to help make this customer happy. It is not the end of the world. I still like my Callaway clubs and Odyssey putter. I just wanted to rant.
                              Last edited by oumagic; 07-19-2019, 12:59 PM.
                              4.5, 14way
                              ARCCOS sensors on all clubs
                              CP2 midsize grips
                              XR16 driver set to 10.5 deg
                              GBB fairway woods (2015)
                              2019 Big Bertha 5-AW irons steel shaft
                              CBX 54 deg and 58 deg wedges
                              33" Red Ball putter
                              Chromesoft X Triple Track

Comment

• Originally posted by oumagic View Post
                                I have another rant. I am a loyal Callaway/Odyssey customer and have had an issue that I have been trying to get resolved. When I bought my clubs in March, my sales rep at the store asked if I was a Callaway rewards member and I said I thought so and gave him my email address. I then bought some woods and a driver from Callaway Preowned. The other day, I saw someone post that they got some balls from Callaway Rewards and I go and look at my account. Apparently, I had an account with Callaway but had not opted-in to the "rewards" account. So I officially signed up for the rewards account on July 10 and emailed customer service. They told me to gather my receipts and forward them to the Rewards email address to get credit. It took me some time, but I got all of the receipts and sent them in and received a response today that, per their legal terms and conditions, they cannot give me credit for purchases before 7/10/19.

Regardless of who is at fault, (most certainly me for not signing up for rewards before I purchased clubs) I am surprised by the response. Had customer service told me that they couldn't help, I would have been disappointed but not upset. The fact that customer service told me to gather my receipts from March and send to rewards to get credit is what makes me frustrated. Over 3300 reward points, they are willing to upset a loyal customer that they can see has bought directly from Callaway Preowned by looking at my account history? I was going to use the reward points to get a Callaway hat to promote their brand.

These are the kinds of things that happen in business that just don't make sense to me. I am sure there is a reason that legal has their terms and conditions to keep me from getting 3300 points for the $1650 I spent in March, but I can't believe people in customer service think this 10 day exchange is going to help make this customer happy. It is not the end of the world. I still like my Callaway clubs and Odyssey putter. I just wanted to rant.
                                Customer Service is probably one of the easiest things to get right, but so many companies and employees fail at it. It's sad really.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                                C130 bag & 3.5+
                                M5 440 9° w/ HZRDUS Smoke 6.0 @ 45.5"
                                Epic Flash SZ 3wd w/ Rogue Max 85X @ 42.5"
                                M4 5wd w/ HZRDUS Black 6.0 @ 42"
                                Dynacraft Genesis 4h w/ LZ 6.0
                                Dynacraft Prophet MB 5-PW w/ LZ 6.0
                                Titleist Vokey SM6 52F, 56F, 60L w/ Modus3 125 wedge shafts
                                Stroke Lab Marxman @ 33" w/ Flatso 3.0
                                Tour Velvet & Snell MTB or ChromeSoft X
                                ---
                                SLDR 3h w/ HZRDUS Black 85g, 6.0
                                VS Proto 70X @ 44.25"
                                HZRDUS Black 75g, 6.0 @ 44.5"
                                AccuFLEX Evolution R @ 44.5"
                                Wishon 550c 5-6 & 550m 7-PW w/ Modus3 Tour 120 stiff shafts

Comment

Above Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X