The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't go in to my wife's vehicle very often, we usually take my truck when we go anywhere. I hop in to it this morning to take it for an oil change and holy hell it's a complete pit! I called her up and told her it's going to take an exorcism to get this taken care of. Such a peeve of mine.

So I don't go in to my wife's vehicle very often, we usually take my truck when we go anywhere. I hop in to it this morning to take it for an oil change and holy hell it's a complete pit! I called her up and told her it's going to take an exorcism to get this taken care of. Such a peeve of mine.

Women always have filthy cars . Especially ones with kids .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the kids definitely do a number on it. I need to start checking out more often to give a quick clean once in awhile I guess. Looks like it will be getting a full detail at some point this spring.

My wife is the exception, her vehicles are always spotless. Granted the girls are all up and out but she does cart the dogs around but she is good about cleaning up regularly.

Mine is worse than my wife's. Hers is a lease so she tries harder to keep it clean. My dog rides in mine so between him, myself (no neat freak) and the kids, it's a mess.

Had a very bad 2-3 months with my youngest son....

We are at odds at the best path for his future, and the way we are treating each other is not good.

But I have to stand my ground, and not let go of the hope he makes the best decision.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers today guys keep them going surgery went well she's in recovery now will probably spend the next two or three days at the hospital and should hopefully be home no later than the weekend.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers today guys keep them going surgery went well she's in recovery now will probably spend the next two or three days at the hospital and should hopefully be home no later than the weekend.

Praying for you and your family. One heck of a weekend! Hopefully everything trends up. Glad to hear the surgery went well.

My wife's is the same way. I don't understand it. I spend 3-4 hours in my work car everyday and while not spotless, gets cleaned out every week. I may not wash it but the inside is cleaned out. Her's, well it's a mess.

The new CEO has a new report he wants completed and turned in every week. That's fine but the floor for the reporting looks like myself and my guys aren't doing anything even though we produce 75-80% of our revenue and billable work. It just looks weird and is kind of a kick in the teeth. I'm not happy and he's going to know it.

My wife's is the same way. I don't understand it. I spend 3-4 hours in my work car everyday and while not spotless, gets cleaned out every week. I may not wash it but the inside is cleaned out. Her's, well it's a mess.
Same here, I basically work out of my truck every day and don't get it half as dirty. I understand the kids making a mess but in the front seats shouldn't look like a tornado went through! And she only spends about 15-30 minutes in her car a day!

I'm pretty sure it comes from her parents though. They don't take care of their vehiclea very well. My mother in law once used lipstick to write a note on the steering wheel. That note was then permanently stained in to the steering wheel!

Goos vibes to you and your mom gunner

So glad to hear the procedure went well Gunner! More thoughts and prayers your way

I came here looking for advice on my recent order of the One Lengths. It's kind of off topic and didn't want to flood that thread. I got a good deal on the F7 ($140 off from the regular price, plus free shipping). Ordered the set last Friday morning. I'm not sure about the stock shaft; think it will work for me but know that it's probably not optimized. The deal had a lot to do with me ordering them. Well, here's the problem. Shipping here typically sucks and I just received this email:
Dear Obed Torres,

Your order # yyyyyyyyyy has been
Processing.

Obed, Unfortunately due to a system glitch we are unable to fulfill your order with free shipping. We would need an additional $70 to ship your order. Please call us with a credit card to charge or email us back if you would like to cancel. Thank you for your order and shopping with xxxx.

I had already been billed, and the order submitted. I'm obviously a little unhappy that the initial order didn't go through the way it was presented. Even despite this setback, the price is attractive. Now I'm torn though - I have no idea if these will work well for me and it went from a great deal to a good deal. How would you guys react and deal with this?

Thanks in advance

Stupid fender bender on the beltway... It was my on dumb*** fault but still just a crappy way to start the day. Ugh... and found out last night that my wife's aunt passed away after a battle with ovarian cancer. Rough couple days for Casa de Crest

Stupid fender bender on the beltway... It was my on dumb*** fault but still just a crappy way to start the day. Ugh... and found out last night that my wife's aunt passed away after a battle with ovarian cancer. Rough couple days for Casa de Crest

Hope you and everyone else is all right.

Eff cancer, my condolences to you and your family Crest.

Icey conditions here in MA and people are driving like they're trying win the the Indy 500 still multiple accidents and spinouts. People be crazy

Hope you and everyone else is all right.

Eff cancer, my condolences to you and your family Crest.

Icey conditions here in MA and people are driving like they're trying win the the Indy 500 still multiple accidents and spinouts. People be crazy

Thanks Alex. No one was hurt just idiotic on my part, tried to change lanes and didn't see her. I feel bad for her also she said, I just got this car and just moved here... " Welcome to DC!" hahaha ugh

Cancer is the worst! She was only 58... makes you stop and think about what is important

Rough day, Crest. I guess the fender bender pales in comparison. My sympathies, 58 is way too young.

Thanks guys. Man did I need to just vent a little bit

Sorry to hear man.

the cold that ripped through my house has caught up to me. i feel like garbage, but can't let up on work. 14-hour days when you're struggling to stay upright is not fun.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Hope everyone is okay after the accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back