The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i call my wife babe. if pork belly counts as meat then i guess i could be considered a meathead. when i use her name, something is wrong!

lol I'm the same way. We must be part of the problem

The Official Rant of the Day

i call my wife babe. if pork belly counts as meat then i guess i could be considered a meathead. when i use her name, something is wrong!

It's more about every freaking sentence of dialogue. More babes uttered then actual words.

I may be wrong but I sense that there is more substance to your dialogue with your wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's more about every freaking sentence of dialogue. More babes uttered then actual words.

I may be wrong but I sense that there is more substance to your dialogue with your wife

you assume we talk to each other. candy crush, facebook, children, and thp fill the void between us.

i kid, kinda. we have date nights a couple times a month and re-connect. i'm one of those rare men (and i suspect you are as well) who loves talking to my wife. she's funny, smart, caring, gorgeous, and an amazing mother. she's my favorite part of the day. every day.

Our IT ... deleted a few important files that some software relies upon and now it wont work. Yeah, it's nice to keep the computer protected, but I don't need the computer if it can't run the software I need ... ah I get it, that's the whole point, isn't it?

IT sneaky ...

So glad to hear the procedure went well Gunner! More thoughts and prayers your way

I came here looking for advice on my recent order of the One Lengths. It's kind of off topic and didn't want to flood that thread. I got a good deal on the F7 ($140 off from the regular price, plus free shipping). Ordered the set last Friday morning. I'm not sure about the stock shaft; think it will work for me but know that it's probably not optimized. The deal had a lot to do with me ordering them. Well, here's the problem. Shipping here typically sucks and I just received this email:

I had already been billed, and the order submitted. I'm obviously a little unhappy that the initial order didn't go through the way it was presented. Even despite this setback, the price is attractive. Now I'm torn though - I have no idea if these will work well for me and it went from a great deal to a good deal. How would you guys react and deal with this?

Thanks in advance

Call them up tell them that they agreed on a better shipping price then ask to speak with a supervisor when the lower level person won't work with you worst case that $70 shipping goes to $50

My F5s arrived today. That should be a happy. But they're lefthanded. That's not a happy.

Wait, you don't golf backwards? That is really frustrating though was the ebay rating high?

My wife was pulled out of her classroom today by her principal to let her know that the school had water testing done recently and they found elevated lead levels.

The highest amount they found? The sink in her room, which she's been using the last 6 years daily to wash dishes after every lunch, rinse her water bottle, and fill her Brita filter... which doesn't filter lead.

She called her doc, who wanted her in the office asap for a lead test. She's been lethargic and suffering from back/nerve pain for years and now she's afraid this might have something to do with it.

Are serious? That is effing ridiculous and unacceptable when was the last time they tested for that? Might need to make a call to OSHA

Our IT ... deleted a few important files that some software relies upon and now it wont work. Yeah, it's nice to keep the computer protected, but I don't need the computer if it can't run the software I need ... ah I get it, that's the whole point, isn't it?

IT sneaky ...

You're getting it rough these couple days huh?

Wait, you don't golf backwards? That is really frustrating though was the ebay rating high?

You're getting it rough these couple days huh?
Yes, rating was high. Another set on the way, so no worries on that front. All in all, I probably shouldn't complain. Life really is very very very good.

Are serious? That is effing ridiculous and unacceptable when was the last time they tested for that? Might need to make a call to OSHA

First step is seeing what the lead levels look like. Her school is paying for all testing. Once we know results we'll figure out next steps. She's still pretty freaked out over everything.

Yes, rating was high. Another set on the way, so no worries on that front. All in all, I probably shouldn't complain. Life really is very very very good.

That's awesome. I know how much you were looking forward to those!

IT sneaky ...

It's our job to protect you from yourself.

Taxes and Obamacare. I hope its over soon. They giveth then they taketh away ugh

Taxes and Obamacare. I hope its over soon. They giveth then they taketh away ugh

I hope I get to keep the nice raise I got from my company for offsetting the health care price increase.

Hate to break it to you, but it's probably the flu.

usmap04.jpg

a good night's sleep let me break my fever and now i'm about 85%. thank goodness it wasn't the flu!

Glad your feeling better, my son in law went down last Thursday and is just now about 60% normal.

Accidentally Left my Callaway Grandaddy 1/4 zip waffle fleece pullover at the golf course I played today. NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have to call them tomorrow to see if they have it I really hope they do. I'm devastated! :banghead:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Accidentally Left my Callaway Grandaddy 1/4 zip waffle fleece pullover at the golf course I played today. NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have to call them tomorrow to see if they have it I really hope they do. I'm devastated! :banghead:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

hope you can get it back buddy!

I hate drama and hate family drama even more. I wish I could cut the drama out of my life completely

#TEAMSNELL aka #TeamGreen

hope you can get it back buddy!
No go. Called the course and othing turned in. Going to have to buy another and get it embroidered to make a new one. Sucks big time.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Lazy and passive aggressive co-workers.

I can handle aggressive aggressive.

Last edited:
Missing my set very much. Still angers me to lose it like that

Sent from my SM-G900W8

hate it so hard for you, bud
Thank you. Yeah I've been thinking on it so much lately. Was looking to start early on my game to improve and all.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

No go. Called the course and othing turned in. Going to have to buy another and get it embroidered to make a new one. Sucks big time.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

sorry to hear buddy, maybe mr finley might have an extra floating around?

sorry to hear buddy, maybe mr finley might have an extra floating around?

I wouldn't dare ask. they did so much already. I've bought a replacement fleece and will get it embroidered.

Working on Saturday's. I hate working Saturday's.

Sick little girl. I hate it. Poor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back