The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes Ash.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

It snowed and sleeted and rained all day in Boston today. Go away it's spring I need to golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been summoned back to work for noon today. Sounds like they are going to get the budget done tonight, which potentially has me there all freaking day and night. #HappySaturday

Last edited:
Rangefinder was supposed to arrive yesterday by end of day. I don't have my rangefinder.

No updated ETA, no idea where it is, and no contact info.....

is any household chore worse than cleaning the bathrooms? 2 hours into and i am still moving hair from one spot to the next. Hate it!

Talk about having the wind taken out of your sails on a pretty awesome day.

The stuff hit the fan?

Nah dude, its all good. Nothing will take away from seeing my wife smile from ear to ear earlier.

Nah dude, its all good. Nothing will take away from seeing my wife smile from ear to ear earlier.

That must have been between running back and forth like a mad woman. I barely saw her stay still!

I'm food shopping and running errands instead of golfing on a perfect spring day

So I am looking at new office space and have this idea in my head of how I think it could look long term, but man getting there is quite the journey.

Hopes of hitting balls today went out the window, with bad weather, wind that blows over the hitting net, and dust so thick in the air I can barely breath out there.

On the plus side, temps are above freezing, steaks on the grill for supper tonight, and a lazy day of not having to entertain any guests.

Win some, lose some!

Last edited:
So I am looking at new office space and have this idea in my head of how I think it could look long term, but man getting there is quite the journey.

New locations for THPHQ or just redoing your current setup?

You joining the group of commuters or just changing the home office?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Cancer sux. A family friend succumb to her roughly 6 year battle early this morning. She had so many ups and downs and when everyone thought things were getting better that would get knocked down with bad news. When she was first diagnosed it was a huge blow because it wasn't long after her son who was a good friend of mine was KIA in Afghanistan after 3 successful tours between Afghanistan and Iraq.

New locations for THPHQ or just redoing your current setup?

We have too many locations right now with stuff everywhere and the grand plan of space has been going on in this scary space I call a head for a while now. Think MKBHD meets PGA Show Booth meets Shackhouse meets driving range. I think that is the only way to explain it....haha

We have had it setup in spots in the past, but with the tour van, being on the road always pulled us. As we move to a new chapter in content production, a larger space is inevitable.

Cancer sux. A family friend succumb to her roughly 6 year battle early this morning. She had so many ups and downs and when everyone thought things were getting better that would get knocked down with bad news. When she was first diagnosed it was a huge blow because it wasn't long after her son who was a good friend of mine was KIA in Afghanistan after 3 successful tours between Afghanistan and Iraq.

Damn dude, sorry to hear that.

That's just terrible to hear. My condolences.

My oldest brother is in the hospital and on the east coast with a virus. He's apparently had a fever for a couple of weeks and his blood work did not come up good. Can't get tons of info about what is going on with him, but my dad says the dr thinks my brother could also have cancer based on the bloodwork.

Can't stand not knowing exactly what is wrong, and be in so far away I can't do anything to help. Also hospital does not allow phones so I can't even call my brother to talk to him...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers buddy

We have too many locations right now with stuff everywhere and the grand plan of space has been going on in this scary space I call a head for a while now. Think MKBHD meets PGA Show Booth meets Shackhouse meets driving range. I think that is the only way to explain it....haha

We have had it setup in spots in the past, but with the tour van, being on the road always pulled us. As we move to a new chapter in content production, a larger space is inevitable.

Damn dude, sorry to hear that.

Sounds like new space is definitely needed. You thinking office building or warehouse type setting?

Sounds like new space is definitely needed. You thinking office building or warehouse type setting?

Its hard to explain...haha.
Already had office space for a long time.

Is it bad I read steakhouse instead of shackhouse?

Is it bad I read steakhouse instead of shackhouse?

Weird, I was thinking about adding steakhouse to the mix.

Lost a wedge on the course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back