The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I was thinking about adding steakhouse to the mix.

Steakhouse in the office would be a great perk

So good news is my brother does not have cancer. Just found out. So that's huge. Looks like some kind of virus. But at least it's getting under control. Big scare, but glad he's not as bad as initial tests showed.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

So good news is my brother does not have cancer. Just found out. So that's huge. Looks like some kind of virus. But at least it's getting under control. Big scare, but glad he's not as bad as initial tests showed.

Excellent news man!

My only hope is that someone turns it in...argh
Fingers crossed for you that someone does the right thing!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am so happy for your brother and the rest of your family.
Just going through some uncertainty myself, I know what kind of relief this is for your brother and family.

Awesome news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At one point in my life I was a reasonably accomplished athlete. I have a better than average understanding of what I'm supposed to do. I take lessons. I think about golf almost non-stop. And I just can't seem to get my body to move in the way it's supposed to. I know golf is hard and all that. Blah, blah, blah. I'm frustrated with this game and with myself.

The fact that I've been up since 3am GMT time and won't land in Akron until 12:30 am EST. Talk about a long ass day.

Today is my two year no-golf-aversary

I'm so sick of my old friend's who have become mom's, and are now facebook doctor's and experts on everything that can kill a kid. I have so many that are constantly posting anti-vax crap, or some article claiming the latest pesticide is killing everyone.

I just had a friend post an article about how native tribes breast feed until the kid's are 5, and they cosleep and snuggle naked blah blah blah. What do you think the infant mortality rate is among those tribes? I'm sure its high, I just don't have the energy to comment, I know her band of like minded mom's will pounce.

I'm so sick of my old friend's who have become mom's, and are now facebook doctor's and experts on everything that can kill a kid. I have so many that are constantly posting anti-vax crap, or some article claiming the latest pesticide is killing everyone.

I just had a friend post an article about how native tribes breast feed until the kid's are 5, and they cosleep and snuggle naked blah blah blah. What do you think the infant mortality rate is among those tribes? I'm sure its high, I just don't have the energy to comment, I know her band of like minded mom's will pounce.

I don't know if I could keep quiet, hahaha.

I used to have a golf game....so disappointed about where I've fallen. And several other things I shouldn't post about have me down to.

see, this is a tough one for me. on one hand, singled out introduced the world to chris hardwick, and i really like what he does. on the flip side, as smoking hot as jenny mccarthy was in the early 90s, she has given a voice to the anti-vax movement. the pubescent me remembers those days fondly, but the logical adult me wishes her career had ended with baseketball. what a conundrum.

I used to have a golf game....so disappointed about where I've fallen. And several other things I shouldn't post about have me down to.

Stay strong buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back