The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to rage hard on some stuff right now but i gotta keep it bottled up. that's healthy, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

I've learned my lesson the hard way.
Me too. I'm down about a dozen "friends" on FB. I'm ok with it.

My rant is that I want to lose weight. Only problem is I don't want to put in the work. Two kids under three ... I can barely think let alone plan healthy meals or find time to exercise that doesn't cut into valuable sleep time (whenever the hell that is).

Me too. I'm down about a dozen "friends" on FB. I'm ok with it.

My rant is that I want to lose weight. Only problem is I don't want to put in the work. Two kids under three ... I can barely think let alone plan healthy meals or find time to exercise that doesn't cut into valuable sleep time (whenever the hell that is).
I'm with you. Then I get the lecture from my doctor about how I need to lose weight and be healthy for my kid. While she had 2 kids and is about as round as a fence post. She makes me sick. LOL

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'll give you my secret to losing weight. If you start living on black coffee, Copenhagen and rage the pounds just melt right off.

Because you are strapped to the big white bowl?

No sir, I've found the internal struggle to not choke a coworker eats up a lot of calories and is a pretty good workout.

I'll give you my secret to losing weight. If you start living on black coffee, Copenhagen and rage the pounds just melt right off.

I really wish I had a taste for coffee. Mt Dew is my coffee, and i really need to not take in so much sugar.

Even though I quit smoking, I replaced cigarettes with Cheez Its and peanut M&Ms. Instead of having a smoke when I get bored, I snack.

I'm so sick of my old friend's who have become mom's, and are now facebook doctor's and experts on everything that can kill a kid. I have so many that are constantly posting anti-vax crap, or some article claiming the latest pesticide is killing everyone.

I just had a friend post an article about how native tribes breast feed until the kid's are 5, and they cosleep and snuggle naked blah blah blah. What do you think the infant mortality rate is among those tribes? I'm sure its high, I just don't have the energy to comment, I know her band of like minded mom's will pounce.

My wife has a few on her page and shows me what they post from time to time. Don't eat this, don't let the Dr's give shots to your kids, the CDC is a fraud, etc. I have no issue with people's beliefs, but what's funny is these same people I see holding everyone to a higher standard on FB I catch out and about eating at fast food places they swore off, giving sugar snacks to their kids at lunch that they told everyone to avoid and sending their flu ridden kiddo to school with fever because the Dr. told them to stay at home for 24 hrs. till the fever broke but they ignored.

I really wish I had a taste for coffee. Mt Dew is my coffee, and i really need to not take in so much sugar.

Even though I quit smoking, I replaced cigarettes with Cheez Its and peanut M&Ms. Instead of having a smoke when I get bored, I snack.
I wish I could drink coffee too. It'd be so much cheaper. My caffeine source is Diet Coke, which is funny because it doesn't help lose weight at all. I'm that guy who will go through the drive-thru, order a Big Mac and a Diet Coke. I'm so done being that guy.

I have to get my family on a better routine than we currently are ... the fact that the four month old still refuses to sleep through the night, and needs to eat every three hours is part of the problem, but not entirely. I drag ass every, single, flipping day. But, I'm going to have to suck it up, force the entire house to man up, and stick to a routine. It's going to involve getting up early, and going to bed early (two things that don't come easy to me), but if I don't do it soon ... I might go mad.

My wife has a few on her page and shows me what they post from time to time. Don't eat this, don't let the Dr's give shots to your kids, the CDC is a fraud, etc. I have no issue with people's beliefs, but what's funny is these same people I see holding everyone to a higher standard on FB I catch out and about eating at fast food places they swore off, giving sugar snacks to their kids at lunch that they told everyone to avoid and sending their flu ridden kiddo to school with fever because the Dr. told them to stay at home for 24 hrs. till the fever broke but they ignored.
They're selfish f**ks. Particularly the last example ... take a sick day to stay home with your kid, jerk-o.

They're selfish f**ks. Particularly the last example ... take a sick day to stay home with your kid, jerk-o.
Except they are the same ones who go into their own office when they are sick and contagious!

I wish I could drink coffee too. It'd be so much cheaper. My caffeine source is Diet Coke, which is funny because it doesn't help lose weight at all. I'm that guy who will go through the drive-thru, order a Big Mac and a Diet Coke. I'm so done being that guy.

I have to get my family on a better routine than we currently are ... the fact that the four month old still refuses to sleep through the night, and needs to eat every three hours is part of the problem, but not entirely. I drag ass every, single, flipping day. But, I'm going to have to suck it up, force the entire house to man up, and stick to a routine. It's going to involve getting up early, and going to bed early (two things that don't come easy to me), but if I don't do it soon ... I might go mad.

Gave up diet coke beginning of the year and switched to coffee (ice coffee). Little almond milk, little stevia and a bunch of ice. Took some getting use to but so glad I did it. You can switch if you find the right combo for sure.

Also, probably had tons on baby advise by now but I have to throw this in there just in case: Babywise book. Life saver.

14 hr day yesterday, probably another 12-14 hrs day today, and tomorrow is looking similar. Yeah I'm definitely going to be in a good mood come Thursday for 36 holes.

Really tired of all the moaning and and groaning from politics to the weather. Get over it, it is what it is!!

14 hr day yesterday, probably another 12-14 hrs day today, and tomorrow is looking similar. Yeah I'm definitely going to be in a good mood come Thursday for 36 holes.

Torrey?

Not Thursday. That might be Friday's or Saturday's schedule though.

Well our neighbor continues to bring his dog over to our yard to crap, even after I had a conversation with him telling him we would like them to stop. I caught him this morning again as I was taking the kids to daycare. I sent the pitbull after him (my wife), I don't think they will be doing it anymore.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well our neighbor continues to bring his dog over to our yard to crap, even after I had a conversation with him telling him we would like them to stop. I caught him this morning again as I was taking the kids to daycare. I sent the pitbull after him (my wife), I don't think they will be doing it anymore.

It's time to start dumping crap on his front door - let him walk out and step in it. Treat scum like scum.

Took my truck to a body shop that's got a great reputation locally to have a few rock chips touched up and the lady starts fixing it in the parking lot without even cleaning it off .

Should be interesting . I wanted to just snatch the paint away and leave but we do a lot of business with these people .

I will say they have started cleaning up after their dog, for the most part. But I hate looking out my window or working outside while dipsh*t neighbor is standing their for 15 minutes playing on his phone while letting his dog prance around and crap. It's pretty awkward and I just don't understand how someone feels comfortable to do that. It's times like these I wish our dog was more aggressive and I could send her out to scare their oversized rat.

Gave up diet coke beginning of the year and switched to coffee (ice coffee). Little almond JUICE, little stevia and a bunch of ice. Took some getting use to but so glad I did it. You can switch if you find the right combo for sure.

Also, probably had tons on baby advise by now but I have to throw this in there just in case: Babywise book. Life saver.

It's almond juice. You have to have a nipple to have milk.

It's almond juice. You have to have a nipple to have milk.

This is the kind of wisdom that you can't get anywhere else apart from the ROTD thread. Quoted for TRUTH

This is the kind of wisdom that you can't get anywhere else apart from the ROTD thread. Quoted for TRUTH

Well, to be fair I borrowed it from Lewis Black. I'd post the link but he gets kinda salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back