The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed so obvious that I didn't even check email for a late notice from the school. I didn't learn of this imminent threat to my safety until I drove to the school and walked to the front door to see the sign.

This = 2 hour school delay. WTH?
78b9531f299174d87fbd7c67b2243d3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you don't strain yourself shoveling all that snow out by the garbage

I've never used or had reason to use the ignore or block button on any forum i've participated in but today is the day that it begins. Anyone care to give me a quick lesson on how to block certain members' posts?

I've never used or had reason to use the ignore or block button on any forum i've participated in but today is the day that it begins. Anyone care to give me a quick lesson on how to block certain members' posts?

Used to be an option but no longer is unless I'm mistaken.

Click on my name, go to profile, and add to ignore list. I think that's your best bet, however, I'll miss you. :(

Yep, I was wrong. I guess with that whole mod thing I probably shouldn't add anyone to my ignore list. :act-up:

Click on my name, go to profile, and add to ignore list. I think that's your best bet, however, I'll miss you. :(

I've got 2 people on my ignore list. One of them is an old member that doesn't come around anymore but really got to me so I blocked him. Then a more recent member that I don't think is around much anymore, or at least I haven't seen him lately, but then again I'm ignoring him so.....

I really wish that the course would open back up. With no golf I just surf ebay for new golf stuff. Not good

Every single item I have had on order since November, that had been due for arrival this week, has showed up with issues/delayed/damaged.

Man does it ever drain on me, that no matter how on top of my ordering I am, that none of it matters unless things go proper at the supplier end. Makes me regret my current field with every delivery when it comes in the door.

I hate college.

There is 1 mosquito in my house.

I can not kill it.

It wont effing leave me alone.

Man what a crappy nights sleep followed by a hotel fire alarm going off at 4am just to make sure you don't get any sleep. Sheesh

Man what a crappy nights sleep followed by a hotel fire alarm going off at 4am just to make sure you don't get any sleep. Sheesh

Me too buddy. It was one of those nights where I had to use the bathroom so instead of getting up to pee, I just tossed and turned from about 3am on.

Me too buddy. It was one of those nights where I had to use the bathroom so instead of getting up to pee, I just tossed and turned from about 3am on.

Been up as well since 3AM. Just decided to come to work before my flight to Vegas and get some work done. It's odd turning on the lights in the office but it is what it is.

Nothing worse than a bad night sleep

Seems like a bad night's sleep is made even worse when it's not in your own bed.

Seems like this was the norm last night. This hotel bed is horrible, had my daughter kicking me all night and the air conditioner doesn't seem to be kicking out the cool air.

Ignore lists........who knew after 4 years here. But I shall never use it as I love everyone and everyone loves me, deep deep down in their hearts, they do. Deep down.

Oh man I hat that, it gets worse too as you age lol.

My assistant coach has had the better part of 5 or 6 weeks to get his coaching certification stuff done. I've been explicit with him from the beginning that I'm going to be out of town this weekend and he needs to coach the team. He already has been prevented from sitting on the bench twice for lack of credentials. I've asked him about it a million times. I leave for Bandon tonight. I got an email from an administrator last night saying his stuff isn't done. Now I feel like sh*t for going because the kids may not be allowed to play their game Saturday.

My assistant coach has had the better part of 5 or 6 weeks to get his coaching certification stuff done. I've been explicit with him from the beginning that I'm going to be out of town this weekend and he needs to coach the team. He already has been prevented from sitting on the bench twice for lack of credentials. I've asked him about it a million times. I leave for Bandon tonight. I got an email from an administrator last night saying his stuff isn't done. Now I feel like sh*t for going because the kids may not be allowed to play their game Saturday.

Oh snap! Is it the background check that is lacking cause I know that sometimes takes time to get done? Or just paperwork he needs to fill out? Either way, POS in my book.

p.s. Enjoy Bandon!

Oh snap! Is it the background check that is lacking cause I know that sometimes takes time to get done? Or just paperwork he needs to fill out? Either way, POS in my book.

p.s. Enjoy Bandon!
Thanks. Sounds like the paperwork just didn't get done in time. I have visions of the kids showing up to the gym Saturday and being told no game. I hate that for them.

My new support scientist borrowed a mop - yes, a mop - from the lab next door. Mop isn't labeled as being lab property, rather it belongs to the entire facility. Nevermind that, was told by occupant of that lab that that was unacceptable. Really? It's a freaking mop. *sigh*

The stuff people get all bent out of shape over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back