The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new support scientist borrowed a mop - yes, a mop - from the lab next door. Mop isn't labeled as being lab property, rather it belongs to the entire facility. Nevermind that, was told by occupant of that lab that that was unacceptable. Really? It's a freaking mop. *sigh*

The stuff people get all bent out of shape over.

Maybe it's their ride home? :confused2: :alien2:

My new support scientist borrowed a mop - yes, a mop - from the lab next door. Mop isn't labeled as being lab property, rather it belongs to the entire facility. Nevermind that, was told by occupant of that lab that that was unacceptable. Really? It's a freaking mop. *sigh*

The stuff people get all bent out of shape over.

I'd give him the mop back, he might find it a bit uncomfortable though.

When you pay $20 for shipping on eBay and the seller takes over a week to ship plus sends it standard shipping. Thanks pal

I thought I had ordered a shaft apparently I did not finish the checkout.

When you pay $20 for shipping on eBay and the seller takes over a week to ship plus sends it standard shipping. Thanks pal

Somebody deserves a poor rating

I thought I had ordered a shaft apparently I did not finish the checkout.

Somebody deserves a poor rating

Yep. Standard shipping from California too. Won't be here for at least a week

Yep. Standard shipping from California too. Won't be here for at least a week
That's just dumb

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Why does it have to be 48* and sunny in NW OHIO on Jan. 7th? It's okay if it's crappy out on this date because I have to work. But being nice out makes me want to be on the golf course instead. Working is for the birds. Why can't I be independently wealthy like a lot of THP members are.

Third pulled muscle in the last six months or so.

1st - putting on socks.
2nd - reaching over to pick my kiddo up. Didn't actually pick him up, just reached for him.
3rd - reaching for laundry detergent.

WTH, didn't know getting old would be this painful or annoying.

Got the wife back in the hospital. Would be second time since we got out Sunday since having our beautiful daughter

Got the wife back in the hospital. Would be second time since we got out Sunday since having our beautiful daughter

Thoughts and prayers dude.

Sorry to hear this Rob, hoping for something positive man.

Hope everything turns out alright. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Hope all ends up well buddy

Oh man. Hope everything turns out fine.

Thoughts and prayers Rob.

Man thoughts and prayers! Hope they are able to find out what the issue is.

Sorry you have to go through this bro. She will be fine...baby is fine it will all work out trust me. We are here if you guys need anything at all

Positive thoughts to you and your family Rob.

Hope she's ok Rob

T&P's to all of you guys Rob! Hang in there man.

JM

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hope all goes well Rob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back