The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts are with you Rob. Hope everything turns out ok.

Best wishes, Rob.

Hope everything works out Rob. T's and P's.

I hate when people ship things over the border for the lowest shipping price possible... thanks for the $50 import fee.. orrrr you could have just spent an extra 4-9 bucks and saved me 50. I never ship to the states for the lowest price for that reason..

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Ts and Ps for you and your family Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope everything works out OK Rob.

Thanks guys. After hours of sitting and waiting on nothing, they admitted her last night due to fluid around the lungs. It's been hard for her since we were here for almost a week just a few days ago. Put her on lasix and said she may be here for a day or 2

Glad they at least seem to know what's going on Rob. Hopefully the lasix does the trick and you guys are back home by Sunday.

When you pay $20 for shipping on eBay and the seller takes over a week to ship plus sends it standard shipping. Thanks pal
Or when they create a label but wait a week to actually send it off.

Thanks guys. After hours of sitting and waiting on nothing, they admitted her last night due to fluid around the lungs. It's been hard for her since we were here for almost a week just a few days ago. Put her on lasix and said she may be here for a day or 2
Hope she is resting comfortably and the medication helps her quickly.

Hang in there buddy. At least they know and can manage for her.

Thinking about and praying for you guys, Rob.

Got the wife back in the hospital. Would be second time since we got out Sunday since having our beautiful daughter
Thoughts and prayers dude!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update Rob. Hope they treatment works. Thinking and prying for you guys

Man that's not fun. Hope she gets better real soon, Rob! Hang in there guys!

Thoughts and prayers for you and Mrs. Robman.

Sorry you have to go through it. But glad they seem to know the problem. Thoughts for you and the wife.

Got the wife back in the hospital. Would be second time since we got out Sunday since having our beautiful daughter

Sorry to hear that Rob - hope they get everything squared away!

Third pulled muscle in the last six months or so.

1st - putting on socks.
2nd - reaching over to pick my kiddo up. Didn't actually pick him up, just reached for him.
3rd - reaching for laundry detergent.

WTH, didn't know getting old would be this painful or annoying.

Deuce

I am thinking there is either a muscle imbalance or maybe a spinal alignment / subluxation issue possibly behind this. I would really consider seeing a good chiropractor - speaking from experience!

I have a year left in my industry before my wife and I move for dental school. I'm so done dealing with people who don't know shat about the decorating process. Every time I think I've heard it all, some "better" idiot comes along and tops it. The excuses are unbelievable. It's like they find something to hate to try and get crap for free. How can people be that disgraceful?

That stinks RT. Stay strong.

That stinks RT. Stay strong.
Here's today's excuse and I quote, "The R's don't look like R's. They look like a P with a line off it." So like an R?

I'm not making that up right now. I wish I was

Here's today's excuse and I quote, "The R's don't look like R's. They look like a P with a line off it." So like an R?

I'm not making that up right now. I wish I was
What's next, is he going to say the Qs just look like Os with a thing stick out of them? These As just look like an upside down V with a line across it!

What's next, is he going to say the Qs just look like Os with a thing stick out of them? These As just look like an upside down V with a line across it!
This guy first complained because the shirt in the catalog had buttons with 3 holes and the actual shirt that came in had 4 holes on the buttons. I'm not talking about buttons on the placket either. The actual buttons...

Truth was he didn't like the shirts he picked out

This guy first complained because the shirt in the catalog had buttons with 3 holes and the actual shirt that came in had 4 holes on the buttons. I'm not talking about buttons on the placket either. The actual buttons...

Truth was he didn't like the shirts he picked out

You must be a big fan of the Clients From Hell website, all the stories about design clients with no clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back